Chapter 205 - 206

After reconfirming the number of people who are going to leave, and no one changing their minds halfway through, they calmed down, and they didn't care about doing anything else, let's rest first.

There is no fixed route. Although there is an unreliable existence of the system, the area of ​​the land has almost doubled now, and they have no specific destination now. It is indeed quite difficult to get.

Although the system said to go all the way to detect, it cannot be said that they have a purpose.

On the contrary, the system bluntly said to go northwest. Anyway, after connecting with the other world, the land is vast and abundant, and they don't know where they are.

Chu Yue and the others still used the dragon scale tree for their own carriage, and the inside was still the original configuration, with upper and lower double beds, plus a separate room for three women.

The middle is used as a living room, just sit on the ground and put a thermostat on it.

The configuration of Beiming's house is the same, but the material of the house is replaced by pumpkins.

The pumpkin pulp was reserved for the army to make soup, and they would take care of the food while they were marching.

Although the convoy was finished last night, there was still a delay today, not because of the people on the carriage, but because Zhang Yanyan broke through the Zhang family's block and came to look for Bei Mingfeng.

"Ah Feng, do you really want to leave me and leave?" The tone, turning around three times, was lingering with sorrow, as if Bei Mingfeng really had something to do with her.

The person who responded to Bei Mingfeng had an impatient face.

"Miss Zhang, I have never admitted to this marriage contract. Since the He family agreed, why do you rely on me when you go to marry them?"

Zhang Yanyan looked sad, "How can you say that, I have been waiting for you, so I didn't marry someone else."

You are not married, but your man has played around a lot, this thing is purely to scare people, right?

Bei Mingfeng's mouth was not that poisonous, and he didn't know how to scold him back when he was disgusted by her, but he just told Zhang Yanyan to get away impatiently.

But who knows, he lost all his supernatural powers, and this woman is still as if she can't see it, and continues to stalk her up.

Chu Yue sneered, and released venom as soon as he exited, "A slut who has been beaten to death by men, how dare you miss my husband, you think everyone is a successor, we are not honest people!"

The whole base knew that Zhang Yanyan played with men, but due to the power of the Zhang family, no one dared to speak out blatantly, and Chu Yue was the only one who was not polite at all.

When Zhang Yanyan heard it, it exploded, and rushed over while waving the whip with a ferocious face.

"You bitch, you are the one who seduced my husband—"

Chu Yue easily dodged her ability, a sneer appeared on the corner of his mouth, and the flower vine in his hand was about to move.

"I was worried that I couldn't kill you, but you gave me a good excuse yourself, thank you for coming to give away the head when we were about to leave!"

These words were said lightly, but Chu Yue's actions were not light at all.

With a wave of the flower vine, Zhang Yanyan's limbs suddenly flew off her body, leaving only a body and a head, and blood spurted out like an eruption, staining the ground red.