Chapter 94

The more he thought about it, the more he felt it was possible. After all, the meteor shower came so suddenly that there was no TV broadcasting it. If he had taken precautions in advance, he probably wouldn't have caused so many casualties!

Before verifying with the system, the system automatically jumped out, [Congratulations to the host for finally being smart. ]

Chu Yue wanted to shoot the system to death, but unfortunately he couldn't reach it.

Chu Yue was so angry that he gritted his teeth, but the system didn't feel it at all. Instead, it deducted points in a different way, [Stupid host, do you need the system to explain the cause and effect? One hundred points will be deducted. ]

Although it is the mechanical and electronic sound as always, there is a sense of gloating in it no matter how you listen to it.

Chu Yue gritted his teeth, [Explanation. ]

The system happily deducted one hundred points, and it seemed that it cleared its throat, which made Chu Yue extremely suspicious that he heard it wrong. Who has heard of a system, a high-level intelligent brain can clear throats, maybe it has already become a master ?

[Host, the meteor shower just brought an evolutionary virus from another world, which led to the evolution of species on Earth, and occasionally brought some private goods with little power, so, so far, the people on Earth can still handle it.

However, yesterday, after the white line passed, most of the other worlds will be connected to the earth, and then those unheard-of monsters in the other world will officially enter the earth interface.

The next survival battle will be countless times more difficult, and the system will continue to issue tasks to the host. Please try to become stronger and survive tenaciously. ]

After the system finished speaking, it silenced itself, but Chu Yue was shocked by a series of shocking facts.

He originally thought that this was the end of the world, but it seemed, as if, he still thought too simply!

[Ding, the main task, please go to Qi County to find an egg, 10,000 points will be deducted if the task is not completed, and 3,000 points will be rewarded for completing the task plus a chance for a lucky draw. ]

The task came right after I finished speaking, but every time Chu Yue wanted to twitch his lips, can your reward and punishment be fair?

Why did he deduct so many points for failing to finish? He finally paid off his debts, this cheating system!

Don't you think it's unfair to reward that little thing after you've finished it, compared to what you deducted?

He yelled and slandered in his heart, but unfortunately the system couldn't hear him at all, and let him complain.

Chu Yue also knows that there is nothing wrong with this rogue system, but you should give him some time to digest the information he got, so before he can react, you give him a task, can he have the thought to do it? No wonder it's done.

The system sent the picture of the egg directly, but it didn't say a word about where it was. The meaning was obvious. To complete the task, you had to find it yourself.

The egg was about the size of two palms, and its skin was covered with purple patterns, irregular in shape, but it was pretty.

However, it is only the size of two palms, and the target is too small. It is a bit difficult to find such an egg in the whole town.

While discussing the issue, one of them started to lose his mind, opened his eyes wide and didn't know where to stare, and started to stare in a daze.

Although Bei Mingfeng felt that Chu Yue with blank eyes was cute, but wasn't this a serious discussion?

Stretching out his hand in front of him, calling him back to his senses, who would have thought that Chu Yue saw a hand in front of him, and grabbed it directly, pinching it between his thighs, not knowing whether he was back to his senses, so he said it on his own Sentence, "Don't make trouble."

Bei Mingfeng had already had unreasonable thoughts about him, and at this time he directly had an intimate contact with him, which was something he had been thinking about for a long time, so he was stunned.

But it was only for a moment, and after regaining consciousness, he didn't pull it out. Instead, he touched it several times without any trace, taking advantage of it.

You must know that the room is warm, and he doesn't wear much. Those tight thighs are extremely elastic, but a certain big-tailed wolf has been secretly addicted.

Chu Yue, who was still communicating with the system and trying to fight for his own rights, felt that something was wrong. When he turned around, he saw Bei Mingfeng's hand carelessly placed on his lap, without restraint at all.

Chu Yue was stunned for a moment, then grabbed his hand and threw it back. He glanced at the other people present and saw that they had no special reaction, so he lowered his voice and said, "What are you doing?"

Bei Mingfeng blinked his eyes aggrieved, "I'm right to ask you this, you put my hand on your lap, and now you're blaming me, can't you be so unreasonable?"

Chu Yue blinked his eyes like him, obviously not believing, "How could I put your hand on my lap? Impossible." Which fool would grab someone else's hand and put it on his own lap, letting him take advantage of it for nothing?

Seeing that he didn't believe it, Bei Mingfeng asked around for confirmation, "Have you all seen it? He put it up by himself."

His brother and Kong Wenxuan nodded together.

Since his younger brother nodded, it proved that he really put it up.

Hey, no, just put it up, why is he so entangled? It's strange for two big men to be mother-in-law and mother-in-law for this matter, isn't it?

It's not surprising that it continues to be entangled like this, but it has become strange.

So, Chu Yue coughed a few times, and directly slapped the topic to death, "Whoever let him go, why are men so fussy? It's over, it's over, let's continue to discuss things."

Bei Mingfeng opened his mouth and closed it again, Chu Yue didn't want to care about it, he wanted to care about it, so can he not mention it all.

It's just that the other party has already brought up this topic. Wouldn't it be unnatural for him to insist on it? Besides, he is the one who took advantage of it. It collapsed, and I didn't even have to take advantage of it secretly.

Therefore, Bei Mingfeng could only secretly rub his fingers regretfully, glanced eagerly at Chu Yue's thigh, and gave up.

In fact, he wanted to tell Chu Yue loudly that he was not straight at all, he was even more curved than a mosquito coil.

He thought that those straight men's behaviors and fights were all on his intentions, and those casual touches were also on his intentions, not careless fights.

Well, he didn't dare to say it, he was afraid that if he did, Chu Yue would run away, although he didn't look like he liked girls.

Bei Mingfeng is regretful, but Chu Yue is actually quite regretful. The reason why he tried so hard not to think about that is actually because he was afraid. He was told to love him by the previous life, but sent himself to the perverted prison in a blink of an eye. The ex-boyfriend was terrified.

The man said he loves himself, and in a blink of an eye he was with a woman again, saying that before meeting him, he was a straight man, but after meeting him, he realized that he could love men too.

Therefore, Chu Yue had some misunderstandings about the straight man, which also caused him to obviously care about Bei Mingfeng, but when he thought he was a straight man, he didn't say anything or do anything.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com