Chapter 23

The mouse face obviously also understood that what he just made a fuss about was definitely frightening people, so he pretended to smile gently, but it turned out that the smile was more like a mouse.

"Don't be afraid, we have built a small gathering place outside the city, where you can eat, drink, and ensure your safety. Of course, we also save people. There are already a lot of people, but we don't have many capable people. You have also seen that we still have heavy weapons and are absolutely safe, as long as you are capable and can contribute to the base, we will open the door to welcome you."

Mouse Face's words were full of passion, and for them now, it was undoubtedly a timely help.

They have been in this city for so long, they are worried every day, and they are always worried that they will die. Of course, they want to find a safe place to stay, and the mouse face's words are undoubtedly a big asshole.

But there is a premise that they must have special abilities.

Everyone looked at each other for a while, and a man tremblingly said, "You really don't want to kill us?"

The mouse face said impatiently: "I want to kill you, why am I talking nonsense with you here." He didn't intend to kill them at first, but just left them where they are.

Everyone was right after thinking about it. Since there is a safe place where they can eat and clothe themselves, they will naturally go there. Three men raised their hands immediately.

Mouse Face asked them to perform a show, one for strength evolution, two for speed evolution, and they all had real materials.

Mouse Face nodded in satisfaction, this time it was a good time to come out, so it is time to leave.

When he stood up and was about to leave, Chu Yue hesitantly raised his hand, "Well, I can pack things, okay?"

According to the memories of Chu Yue's last life, space-type supernatural powers are very rare, and if one appears, they are guarded by the major bases. You must know that getting a space supernatural power means that they don't have to go out. There are a bunch of cars and cars, and it is enough to only go to the main combatants.

Seeing the mouse's face that was quite stable, it stood up with a "whoosh", and the small mouse's eyes flickered, and asked repeatedly: "How many cubic meters?"

Most space users have a space in the void where only they can see the entrance and exit. The specific size depends on how big you were when you first awakened.

The size of most people at the beginning has always been the same size, which is fixed. Only a small number of people can increase their area with the level. This kind of people is very rare.

The fixed one is the one with poor aptitude, and the space will not be too large when awakened, while the other one will evolve, and the area with good aptitude will gradually increase. The specific increase area varies from person to person.

Chu Yue swallowed carefully. He only knew that in his last life, there were not many awakened spaces, but he didn't know how many cubic meters they were in the beginning, so he could only stretch out five fingers tremblingly, "Five, Five cubic meters."

The mouse-faced face immediately lit up, and he stepped forward to hold Chu Yue's hand, "Welcome to join us."

Chu Yue breathed a sigh of relief. It seems that the initial space is quite large. As for whether to upgrade in the future, it is up to him to decide.

He wasn't sure how much it could hold in five cubic meters. A cubic meter was the product of length, width and height. He wasn't sure how much it could hold, so he directly opened up a space of 154 cubic meters in the tent in the small courtyard.

It doesn't look too big, so I guess it won't hold much stuff.

The mouse face asked courteously: "What's your name?" The smiling face showed the two brothers' good looks, but it made people feel frightened for no reason.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com