Chapter 159 Toss

With the disguise mask and the unrevealed fire ability, they were not worried about him exposing himself, but they were afraid that he would trap himself in it on impulse.

Don't let one go in without being rescued at that time.

Fortunately, Bei Mingfeng is not stupid. Although it is related to his lover, he can still hold his breath, and he has to hold his breath. That is a hundred thousand supernatural beings. Although their abilities vary, they are definitely not good deal with.

He understands that ants kill elephants more often.

Moreover, this person is very stubborn and stubborn, and if he decides something, ten cows will not be able to pull it back.

Since he wants to mix with Jiang Haotian, there is no one to stop him. We can only pray that he still has reason.

After confirming the plan, they settled down, although Bei Mingfeng still had a bad face.

The others ignored him, and no one went to sleep. They all went to practice their abilities to make sure that nothing would go wrong tomorrow.

On the other hand, Chu Yue in the City Lord's Mansion sleeps soundly. It's okay for him to be unstable. Why don't he sleep? He's so worried that he can't get out! It's not that he has a big heart, but that he wants to open his mind.

He still needs to cultivate enough energy to deal with Jiang Haotian, otherwise how can he fight him wits and courage?

Didn't he want to submit himself? sure? Do you really think he is so easy to conquer? He doesn't torture him to death, and his surname is not Chu.

Life is about tossing, isn't it?

Since you have trapped me here, and you still swear that you want me to surrender and fall in love with you, that's fine, come on, I won't bother you so it's no wonder you cry.

I have to say that Jiang Haotian is still very caring about the person he cares about.

Everything here is new, the bed is soft, the quilt is thick, and the air conditioner is not cold.

The new pajamas and all daily necessities are the best, even skin care products.

Except for the group of watchmen who are inseparable outside, it is probably perfect.

There is no need for nothing, Chu Yue used it with peace of mind, of course, the premise is that the system has scanned it and there are no harmful objects.

After reading for a while, making a pot of tea by himself, and entertaining himself for a while, Chu Yue yawned and went back to bed in the big bed.

I haven't had a good night's sleep recently, so I'll take this opportunity to make up for it.

Chu Yue slept peacefully until dawn, and then was woken up by the sound of someone pushing the door open.

Chu Yue went down in his pajamas, still not sober, and saw Jiang Haotian without accident, but this time he didn't bring his subordinates with him, only brought a young girl with him, looking timid.

Seeing Chu Yue go downstairs in this state, the pajamas hang down to the ankles, with only a pair of arms exposed outside, covered tightly, although sleepy, but nothing was exposed.

Jiang Haotian was quite regretful, but he still teased him verbally, "You just dressed like this and went downstairs? Are you afraid that I will attack you?"

Chu Yue glanced at the big pajamas that covered his ankles, and grinned, "Unless you are a pervert, you will attack a man who is dressed tightly."

The corner of Jiang Haotian's mouth froze, and then realized belatedly that this was not the pajamas he had prepared.

After a few steps, he grabbed Chu Yue's wrist and was thrown away by Chu Yue.

He said in horror: "Did you break the seal?" That's why he can activate the space and take out his own things?

He didn't know that the space grid produced by the system didn't need abilities.

Chu Yue sat on the sofa generously and didn't look at him directly, "Aren't you talking nonsense? My ability is higher than yours, it just takes a little time. What's your expression?"

Jiang Haotian's face was very ugly, and he quickly grabbed his hand, the ability was activated, and Chu Yue's ability was sealed again.

This time Chu Yue didn't hide, let him seal his supernatural ability, and left some gifts for him, some tiny seeds that were absolutely invisible to the naked eye entered Jiang Haotian's body, and fell into a deep sleep.

After sealing his abilities, Jiang Hao breathed a sigh of relief. If he didn’t seal them, he wouldn’t be at ease. You must know that it would be easy for this person to hurt him. You can't die, but you definitely won't have a good time.

However, Jiang Haotian was very puzzled that Chu Yue was so obediently sealed and hadn't escaped yet.

Chu Yue looked at him like an idiot, "Aren't you talking nonsense? You have so many people, and the entire City Lord's Mansion has almost tens of thousands of guards. I will kill as many as I can, and I will be locked up by you in the end. Why should I have nothing to do to find that unhappy, and I'm not stupid."

Jiang Haotian was satisfied, as long as there was something he was afraid of, he would not be afraid that this person would rush out regardless.

Seeing that he was happy, Chu Yue was unhappy, so he taunted, "But you are such a villain, you are such a despicable detainee who came so early in the morning to check whether my ability has been unblocked, knowing that I Can't run out."

Jiang Haotian was silent, and then said: "Whatever you say, I just need to make sure you are in my grasp."

"Yo yo yo, your true colors have been revealed. You keep saying you love me. After playing for a long time, what you want is an obedient toy. Under your control, you have a second-year illness, right?!"

"I really love you, not wanting a toy." Jiang Haotian argued urgently.

Chu Yue sneered, and tapped his chin on a bunch of guards outside with live ammunition, mocking, "Is this kind of love? It's really cheap."

Jiang Haotian hadn't been disobeyed like this for a long time, his face was flushed with anger, but he still endured it desperately, "I didn't say you can't go out."

"Do you want to be surrounded by people in the yard when you go out?" Chu Yue spread his hands, his face full of mockery, "Or do you like me to be surrounded by people?"

This is a big taboo for men, no one can stand their lover being coveted, even if it is not that kind of coveting, but after all, they are living under the eyes of other men.

Jiang Haotian was silent for a while, "You haven't passed the observation period. I won't remove these people until I'm sure you can obediently stop being a monster. You just need to be careful."

Chuhe grinned a mocking arc, he was sure that Jiang Haotian didn't love him at all, what he wanted was a toy, although he was not sure why he fell into Jiang Haotian's eyes inexplicably, but this man wanted everything from the beginning to the end. It is an obedient toy that can be manipulated by him, not a lover who advances and retreats with him.

"Oh, how long is your observation period? Don't tell me it's a lifetime." It was obvious that Chu Yue didn't believe a word. In his opinion, this was just an excuse.

"You don't have to worry about it, you just need to enjoy it with peace of mind. When the time is up, I will naturally let you out."

Jiang Haotian stood up and walked out, "This is my servant for you, she is responsible for taking care of your food and daily life, if you have any requirements, tell her, or tell the people outside, I have already ordered them, and they will do it of."

Then he slammed the door again and left.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com