Chapter 2 Breakup

Fortunately, there is no one in the corridor now, otherwise he must be looking at him in horror. The distortion in this person's eyes almost burst out, and he looks more ferocious than a demon.

If his best relatives and boyfriend were in front of him, Chu Yue couldn't guarantee what he could do.

Just don't say it's not here, even here, he can't do anything to them? Because it is still a society ruled by law.

He doesn't want to go to prison because of these scumbags, they are not worth it, and he can't welcome the end of the world in prison.

After the apocalypse comes, the food deteriorates and rots faster, even the vacuum-packed ones are hard to escape. Not only the mutated humans, animals and plants in the apocalypse, but the biggest survival problem for human beings is the scarce food.

What he has to do now is to hoard supplies, instead of impulsively seeking revenge on his enemies, although he really wants to rush to their house with a knife and chop them up.

Chu Yue walked faster and faster, rushing out of the school in one breath, and the security guard at the gate had no time to stop him.

The old house left by his parents was in the local area, and it was the only thing that his group of top relatives didn't raid because it was too worthless.

His parents used to run a company, but they died in a car accident and left a large amount of inheritance. At that time, the two brothers were still young. After their top relatives searched all the inheritance, they kicked them to the orphanage.

They grew up stumbling until Chu Yue met her current boyfriend. He was a rich second generation, and he was very generous when dating Chu Yue.

He thought that his boyfriend really loved him, but adversity sees people's hearts, and the sweet-talking boyfriend in front of him sent him to other people's prostitutes.

And what about his group of top relatives? They started thinking about his only property again, because there were rumors that it was going to be demolished recently, and their group of vampire relatives started thinking about this house again.

In the previous life, he didn't sell it, but in this life, he won't be so stupid anymore. If they want it, he will sell it to them. Anyway, when the end of the world comes, it doesn't matter whether he has a house or not. This is not a safe zone.

After the apocalypse, because he didn't sell his house and was in a high-level position, he was safe for a while, until his top relatives came to him.

Shaking his head, a phone call came.

Then, there was Mo Sang's distraught voice, "Chu Yue, let's break up, I told you that I can't marry you, and it's been so long, you haven't replied to me at all, I'll call you Kali Even if you paid 30,000 yuan for staying with me for so long, we will not owe each other in the future."

Moreover, he had thrown down the money, but Chu Yue refused to give it to him, and his patience was exhausted. What do you say to give it to him after marriage, really treat yourself as a big girl with yellow flowers? Besides, in his capacity, can he marry a man? It's so beautiful!

After speaking, without giving him time to react, he hung up the phone directly.

Chu Yue didn't even think about redeeming it at all. He clearly remembered that in his last life he called again and begged him bitterly. When he heard the news that he was going to get married, he even agreed to be his underground lover. Sad for a long time, until the end of the world.

He was also glad that he didn't have to marry a woman, it was finally his own, but the reality slapped him hard.

The man who kept saying he loved him put his arms around his fiancée, turned around and sold himself to the pervert, and then walked away with the reward.

He hated him, even more than hating his top relatives. Since he had never loved himself, why did he come to provoke him, just to make him cheap?

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com