Chapter 121 Tuntun Beast

They don't know the direction, so it's no way to run without direction.

So, Chu Yue gritted his teeth and became cruel, exchanged the map of the whole continent with the system, and was cheated by the cheating system to steal 30,000 points.

Chu Yue gritted his teeth in hatred, but there was nothing he could do.

Suspending the entire electronic map in the air, the two clearly saw their current location.

Since the other world merged with the earth, it is obvious that the area of ​​the entire earth has expanded by more than three times, and the boundaries they were familiar with have become completely strange at this time.

The next city that should have arrived in a few days obviously took half a month at Dahei's speed.

Their country alone has been enlarged several times, and of course the distance between cities will become farther.

Now that they knew the reason and knew that it was far away from the next city, they could only take one step at a time.

But, in fact, they are also worried, are there still human beings in the city now? Not to mention the terrifying cold current of time and space, but the endless emergence of strange creatures is enough for a human to drink a pot.

"A Yue, what's the matter? Are you worried?" Chu Yue's expression was not right, and Bei Mingfeng, who had been paying attention to him, was the first to find out and asked.

"It's nothing, I'm just thinking, how many human beings are left under this kind of natural disaster?"

Bei Mingfeng obviously also considered it. Although human beings have full powers after passing through the cold current, there is no guarantee that they will survive.

But it is not easy for him to say this question again to make Chu Yue worry, so he can only wrap his arms around his waist with a smile, reach out and touch his nose, "Don't worry, human beings are very tenacious, there are so many natural disasters and man-made disasters before the end of the world , Didn’t human beings still survive, I believe this time, they can also survive.”

Chu Yue knew that Bei Mingfeng was comforting himself, but also knew that it was useless for him to worry, so he just smiled and said nothing, leaning his head on him.

He couldn't do anything else while he was on his way, except for dealing with the strange creatures that appeared from time to time on the road, there seemed to be nothing he could do.

Fortunately, after a week, they all upgraded to level ten, even my aunt was no exception. Chu Yue and Bei Mingfeng even reached level twelve, so they had some confidence.

Seeing that they would arrive in the next city in a day or two, Chu Yue released them all, and covered them with a layer of pumpkin skin to keep out the wind, and the temperature was not low.

It's just that there are so many of them, and the combined weight weighs over a thousand catties, and Dahei still can't carry it.

Fortunately, my aunt thought of a way to let Dahei tie a rope around his body and drag a pumpkin cart with wheels, which was much simpler.

Da Hei pulled it very easily.

It certainly won't work if you carry the weight on your body, but if you let it pull on wheels, it's much easier.

The golden outer skin is fixed with flower vines at the bottom. There is no distinction between the upper and lower floors. It is about 20 square meters in size. There are bunk beds on the north and south sides of the pumpkin wall. There is also a small room for girls in the east, which is not big. I just let go of a double room. The bed, the pumpkin wall on the first side has a shelf, and they can cook in the middle. They can sleep and eat in it without getting out of the car. It's a real mobile pumpkin house.

Mutant pumpkin is a must-have plant for home and travel.

The pumpkin car has a sunroof and a front window, which is convenient for them to see the road and the surroundings. When they have nothing to do, most of them meditate in their own bed, leaving one or two people to guard the surroundings.

This time it was Li Shen's turn to be vigilant, because it was quite stable, and the two of them did not relax their affairs.

Recently, they are exchanging things from the system and working together to tinker with weapons. Anyway, they don't know what to tinker with. Anyway, they say they want to make weapons that can deal with weapons below level 15. They haven't stopped these days.

Even without the system, these two are good at weapon modification, not to mention that with the system as a plug-in, tinkering is even more fun.

Bei Mingfeng was cultivating, and it was rare for Chu Yue, who was a madman, not to go to practice. Instead, he lay on his lap and closed his eyes to rest his mind. His expression changed, and he knew that he was communicating with the system.

He was actually asking the system about the egg he took back that day, and he threw it into the space grid after taking it back. This time he was cleaning up the space and suddenly realized that he still had such a thing that he hadn't dealt with?

Since the system would rather issue a temporary task and ask him to get the egg back, it means that this thing should not be that simple.

Taking it out of the space, Chu Yue poked its eggshell, but there was no response, but the inside was warm, very warm, as if there was a little life inside.

"Hey, system, what is this? You'd rather give me a lottery draw and I'll get it." Although that lottery draw was cheated by the cheating system, that's all.

[Stupid host, don’t ask, I am your survival system, so I won’t harm you anyway. ]

Chu Yue dead fish eyes, yes, you will not harm me, you will only cheat me, it is very natural.

The system probably also knew that it had a bad behavior in the past, and coughed awkwardly. Fortunately, it has no nose, or else it would have touched its nose to cover up its embarrassment.

[Don’t worry about the host, it’s good for you anyway, this thing is a great help, it’s one of the top existences among the alien creatures, if you have it, it will greatly increase your chances of survival. ]

Seeing that it avoids the most important and neglects the most important thing, and doesn't even mention the disadvantages of this thing, Chu Yue doesn't believe it. He glanced at it sideways with dead fish eyes, the meaning is self-evident, and he doesn't believe anything if he doesn't explain it clearly.

The system was silent for a while, and seemed to sigh helplessly, [Okay, host, although this thing is very rare, it has no fighting power, and it is very edible, omnivorous, it can eat anything. ]

"Then what's the use of me asking for it?" Chu Yue felt that the thing in this egg was a foodie, and it was useless.

[Stupid host, I will give you the information to read it yourself. After reading it, if you still don’t understand the use of this thing, you are really stupid. ]

The system ignored the stupid host in its eyes, and directly threw a handful of data over.

[Swallowing Beast: Omnivorous alien creature, a top-notch existence among alien creatures. It has no combat power, but it can swallow things a hundred times its own, and has an excellent appetite. It can even devour space and come and go freely in space. go.

He has no fear of creatures, and after signing a contract, he only gets close to his master.

The disadvantage is that it grows slowly, has too much appetite, and cannot afford it. ]

Chu Yue finally understood why the system wanted him to get this guy back no matter what. He was indeed an invincible existence.

Use it well, this is definitely a big killer in the last days, and you don’t have to worry too much about the appetite, there are not many other things in the last days, but there are many mutant animals and plants, and it is omnivorous, so you can’t afford it.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com