Chapter 113 Thermostats

Although the carriage was quite big, they had no choice but to live in it all the time. Once they got in, the smell forced them to back out again.

They still need to stay here for a while. Since this place is considered safe and it is a small gathering place, they might as well stay here first. There is no one here that can pose a threat to them, and they are not afraid of it.

I didn't want to live in a crowded compartment, so I placed a big square pumpkin with thick pumpkin walls in the waiting area beside it.

This time, in order to keep warm, he didn't build it too big, at most it was only 30 square meters in size.

Half of it is a bedroom, two people share a room, and they are barely the size of a double bed. The Pei family has bunk beds. Pei Ying is on the second floor, and the double bed underneath is covered by a bed curtain.

The place is small, but it's not too eye-catching. In order not to attract too much attention, they didn't even dare to start the stove.

But it's not without means of keeping warm. Don't forget, they have the biggest plug-in of the system.

There is no such thing in the mercenary system, only in Chuyue's main system, it is called a temperature stabilizer.

It looks like a small thing, like a shoe box. There are eight small marks that can be hung indoors. The marked places are the final distance reached by the machine.

It is the smallest one, and it can only maintain a constant temperature within 30 square meters, which is why Chu Yue didn't build the pumpkin house too big.

Twenty first-level energy crystals are needed to maintain the operation every day, and they can still afford it.

I talked to everyone, and they all agreed to exchange. There is no temperature. In such a cold day, I can't rest well.

When it was time to exchange, Chu Yue was stopped by Bei Mingfeng.

After looking around at the crowd, Bei Mingfeng put his arms around Chu Yue's waist and said, "Before the exchange, I hope to establish a rule for everyone, including me of course."

When everyone heard it, it was obvious that he had something to announce, so he put down his busy work and looked at Bei Mingfeng.

"We make a rule now, because we are a group, and because of the current environmental factors, we will basically not live separately, so in the future, when Chu Yue wants to exchange items that everyone needs, I hope that all of us will bear the burden together, and It’s not just letting Ah Yue go out alone, what do you think?”

"I agree."

"No comment."

"It should."

"We are a community, and we can't just let Chu Yue contribute. I agree with that." Fang Jin, who always liked to play against Chu Yue, was still unambiguous in major matters.

"Then it's settled. Of course, you can exchange what you need yourself." Bei Mingfeng emphasized this matter after finishing speaking.

Naturally, everyone agrees on this. Of course, you can exchange your own things, and others don’t owe you, so why should you exchange them for you.

In view of the fact that Chu Yue has no points at all and owes the system instead, in the end the points exchanged for the thermostat were shared equally by everyone.

A small stabilizer that can only stabilize such a large area requires 25,000 points, and the cheating system is only responsible for production, not energy.