Chapter 3

Shaking away a bunch of messy thoughts in his mind, he severely suppressed the hatred in his heart, and went home.

He still has things to do, and now is not the time for revenge.

He never saw his younger brother in his previous life until his death. After he came back, the first thing he did was to call his younger brother.

The phone was connected, "Brother, are you okay?" Chu Yue's tone was sharp, because of the boyfriend he made, his brother went to another province to study in a fit of anger, which was quite far away.

As long as his brother doesn't mention Mo Sang, he will still be a gentle and good boy, "Brother, I'm fine, what's the matter with you, didn't we just talk yesterday?" Chuhe asked strangely.

Chu Yue swallowed nervously, his hands were shaking, but he didn't dare to let his brother hear any emotion.

"I'm fine, but I have something to say to you, you should remember it well first."

Although Chuhe is strange, he still listens to what his elder brother says, and he seldom listens to him so seriously, so there must be something wrong.

"Brother, in a few days, an epidemic will break out. You should prepare food at home in advance. It is best to prepare more canned food, vacuum food, etc., and it is best not to go out."

When Chuhe heard it, he smiled and said, "Brother, have you heard any strange rumors again?"

"In short, it's always right for you to be more prepared, and tell your boyfriend about it."

Chu Yue's voice was still serious, it didn't sound like he was joking.

Chuhe also knew his brother's personality, so he wouldn't joke easily. Except for Mosang's philandering radish, he still listened to Chu Yue, because he was the one who raised him after all.

"Okay, okay, listen to you." Although he felt that maybe his brother didn't know what he was listening to, he still obediently obeyed.

"Really, don't perfuse me."

"No, no."

Chu He promised his brother several times, and didn't hang up the phone until his boyfriend urged him on the other end. Chu Yue here also hung up the phone reluctantly, still hesitating whether to call again.

But his boyfriend was obviously impatient, and he couldn't call back.

As for why he was not called back, he was afraid that the end of the world would happen on his way back, not to mention that before the end of the world, there would be a huge meteor shower.

He curled his lips, his boyfriend may not be much better than Mo Sang.

Wait, Mosang just called to break up with him, right? He was only thinking about how to survive in the last days, and he didn't pay attention to what he said at all.

It is absolutely impossible to call to ask for reunion, but I just feel that the money he gave is a bit small.

But he still has a way. Don't his relatives want this house? Give it to them, see who gives the money and give it to who soon, as for how much, he doesn't care, it's the end of the world, so it's useless to ask for so much money.

They didn't come to quarrel, so he took the initiative to call and inform them one by one.

These people were already in this city, and they all came over with one phone call.

Ignoring the sarcastic remarks of these seven aunts and eight aunts, Chu Yue directly let go, whoever gave the cash would take it away, as long as it was not less than 150,000, he would sell it.

The pot was blown up on the spot, and everyone was scrambling to be the first. The news of this area just came out, and it was determined that it would be demolished. Chu Yue’s house was 100 square meters. Selling, people have to beware of fraud.

Back then, when they were so coercive and tempting, Chu Yue was determined not to sell them to him, but now he wanted to sell it all of a sudden, and he wanted cash within two days, so it wouldn't be suspicious.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com