Chapter 269 Extra episode is over

Beiming's father can only temporarily appease the calls for help from the major bases, and at the same time tell them half-truths and half-false information about the situation in their bases. How to deal with it?

Although Bei Mingfeng disclosed to him the problem of the system manufacturing equipment in an ambiguous manner, Bei Mingfeng did not say whether it was effective or not.

So, we can't be too sure yet.

Here, Beiming's father appeases the major bases, while Chu Yue and the others go out in a carriage. Although cars and other means of transportation can be used again now, they are limited to gasoline-like things produced by the white mutated plants produced in the base.

Besides, the current vegetation is not suitable for running cars at all. They still ride in horse-drawn carriages, which can carry a large number of people and are comfortable.

It's just that after they went out, they discovered that not only humans, but also many strange creatures were brought down.

They came along the way, and there were countless dead variant creatures, dying one after another, and the huge ones blocked the road, so they had to come down to clear the road.

Fortunately, it is winter again. If it is summer, the high heat will cause the corpses to rot, and the flies will eat various animals that scavenge, which will cause the virus to spread more widely. At that time, it will really be out of control.

The corpses that blocked the road were burned by the North Mingfeng, and the meat was inedible at all. The energy crystal didn't know if it was infected, so I cleaned it up and waited for the system to confirm it when I went back.

The system didn't follow up this time, and the base made every effort to manufacture virus-eliminating equipment. The auxiliary system was not as smart as the main system, so it couldn't detect it.

Because of the mass death of the abnormal creatures, the things that should have caused them the biggest obstacle did not cause any hindrance this time.

They arrived at their destination almost unimpeded all the way, but it took them more than half of their time to clean up the corpses on the road and burn them, and the rest was wasted on the road.

Although the things the system wants are a bit difficult to find, but fortunately they are all existing on the earth, otherwise he wants extraterrestrial beings, and there is no such thing on the earth.

It took some time to clear the way, but the rest of the way was smooth, and knowing the shape and location of what they were looking for, they didn't have much trouble finding it.

Because of the virus this time, it didn't encounter any alien creatures, saving them the time to fight.

Fortunately, it was winter, and the stench that would not cause corpses to rot was everywhere.

Originally, after the end of the world, the air is very good. After all, there are towering trees and green leafy plants everywhere, although their fighting power is equally terrifying.

A day later than the scheduled time, everyone returned to the base with what they needed, and handed it over to the system.

The rest of the time is waiting for the system to make that machine.

However, there is still a problem. After all, there are so many patients and the symptoms are all the same. I really don't know how to arrange the order of treatment?

After all, whoever is treated first will cause dissatisfaction. After all, there are only two machines at most, and it is impossible to treat so many people at once.