Chapter 151 Unleashed Thinking

It didn't take long to solve this group of flying ants. Although their shells were as hard as iron, don't forget, how many levels are they now.

As the level goes up, the attack power will naturally increase. It doesn't take too much effort to kill the flying ants who don't have supernatural powers and are not yet the main force.

However, they still delayed for a while, and it was already two hours after the flying ants were all wiped out.

The smell of blood in one place could easily attract other strange creatures, and the few people resolutely moved away, even ignoring food.

Although the energy crystals of a lower level than theirs are no longer of much use to them, the system still takes them away without wasting at all. They don't need them, but they are very useful, and some of them are what other people want.

Seeing these people walk away without even cleaning the battlefield, the emotions in Jiang Haotian's eyes flickered, and he pursed his lips, wondering what he was thinking?

The shells of these ants are very good defensive materials. After being made by some skillful craftsmen, they will turn into armor and weapons to protect human beings. The cost is not low.

So the raw materials are not low. Every time his team comes out, they can't wait to scrape a third of the land and take them away together, let alone valuable materials.

But looking at these few people, it was obvious that they didn't bother with these things at all. After killing them, they left in a hurry without asking for anything.

Not to mention the collection of those manufacturing materials, they were disgusted and disgusted at a glance because of the blood stains on them, the accumulation of stumps and broken arms, and drove away in a hurry.

Although there is a reason to avoid strange creatures, he sees that the few people here are all space-type abilities. Although he doesn't know why they all have space-type abilities, can't they just pretend to go?

I disassembled it in a safe place, but I saw a few people who didn't mean it at all, and I don't know if they disdain it or don't know the value of this thing.

If he asks, he may get an answer. It’s not that he doesn’t want it, but that these people have been out of touch with humans for too long, and they don’t know the current situation of humans.

Although there are some reasons to rely on and disdain these low-level materials, otherwise Chu Yue, who is as money-obsessed as the system, would not be able to let go of these things.

A few people left because they were fast enough, and my aunt cleaned up the blood of the flying ants, and then followed the ants who came around a few times like headless flies, but they couldn't find the target and scattered.

These people don't have any goals. They are currently rushing to the capital base, and they don't care where they pass on the way.

Even if you care, there is nothing you can do. The whole world is like this now. Where are they hiding?

It's just that, after walking for less than an hour, they have already experienced no less than three waves of attacks, and their powers are almost gone.

The level of these guys is not high, but there are a lot of them, and the guns don't work. Fang Jin's energy guns can't be mass-produced, and they still rely on their own abilities.

The system also has it, but the price is too cheating, too expensive, and they can't afford it, so they can only bear it!

Finally, at night, the few people stopped and rested in the carriage without getting out of the carriage, so that they could run away at any time.

A group of poisonous frogs passing by probably felt that they were not opponents. They just passed by quietly and did not attack, which made everyone breathe a sigh of relief. At least they didn't need to fight all the time.

Just resting in the wild, it is impossible for them all to enter the practice. They arranged a vigil, and the rest went to rest.

In the first half of the night, it was Chu Yue and Bei Mingfeng, and in the second half of the night, it was Fang Jin and Li Shen.

Gao Fei and Pei Yue, who were driving during the day, rested.

After changing the aloe vera bandages for the two patients, Kong Wenxuan also went to practice with Chuhe.

Jiang Haotian moved his body, and suddenly raised his head and spoke to the two people in the convertible seat on the roof of the carriage. Chu Yue, who was chatting with Bei Mingfeng, came down after hearing this.

Jiang Haotian smiled at him, "Thank you for saving us."

It's not you but you, after getting along for half a day. Jiang Haotian saw clearly that this team was centered on Bei Mingfeng and Chu Yue, and Bei Mingfeng listened to Chu Yue very much. Basically, Chu Yue was in charge of most of the team's affairs.

The rest of the people, as long as Chu and Yue are not doing too much, they will obey unconditionally.

Therefore, Jiang Haotian deeply understands that if he wants to make friends, he only needs to deal with Chu Yue well.

Chu Yue looked at him, Jiang Haotian didn't look bad, although he couldn't compare to Bei Mingfeng who had a monstrous face, but he was still a handsome guy.

Good-looking people will gain points in the first impression, and they are also quite obedient, so Chu Yue has no dislike for him.

Smiling slightly, "You're welcome, I've collected your consultation fees anyway, and we can't do such wicked things as murder and seizing treasures. Now that we have received consultation fees, we will naturally help save people."

Bei Mingfeng didn't go down, anyway, he could hear clearly what was said inside, and he was not afraid that he would be in any danger.

This man still has a broken leg, what danger can he cause?

"Mr. Chu, do you have any destination?" Jiang Haotian obviously had a lot of desire to chat, and he didn't intend to let Chu Yue go back easily.

Chu Yue didn't doubt that he had any plans, and said directly: "We plan to go to the capital."

Jiang Haotian was stunned, no wonder they were heading northwest all the way?

Then there is no need to persuade them specifically, their route of travel happened to pass by his base camp, and I believe they will still go down to rest when they arrive at the future base.

Seeing that this group of people have been out of touch for a long time, some common sense among human beings is not very clear.

Afterwards, Jiang Haotian tried to ask him about space, but he didn't know that Chu Yue was pulled back by Bei Mingfeng just as he started.

He was very skillful in asking, and he asked without showing any traces. I believe that a simple-minded and kind-hearted person like Chu Yue would not be able to tell.

However, he didn't expect that Chu Yue couldn't tell, but the one above was not stupid, he just grabbed him away and gave him a warning look.

Jiang Haotian was sweating profusely from the invisible coercion. When he met Chu Yue's puzzled eyes, he could only smile with difficulty and let Chu Yue be dragged away.

The two returned to the hood on the top, but Jiang Haotian underneath secretly clenched his palms tightly.

He gritted his teeth in hatred, and the viciousness in his eyes flashed past.

Such a good person, such a pure person, why did he follow a scheming person? What else does that man have except a face.

Following him up and down, he couldn't even give him a safe place.

He is powerful and kind. If he followed me, I would definitely not let him take risks with him!

But he can't beat that monstrous man now, not to mention he still needs to be healed and can't do anything.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com