Chapter 70

They are three days away from Qi County, which is calculated according to the distance before the end of the world. As for what will happen after the end of the world, who knows.

Because they needed to stop to rest and recuperate, and they were halfway on the way, they didn't even get out of the car to cook.

There are two space-type abilities in the team, recruited by Zhao Feng, because they don't have much force value, and Zhao Feng gave them good treatment, so they joined, they are regarded as non-staff personnel.

One of them came to deliver Zhao Feng's lunch, all grain cakes and a bottle of water, even Zhao Feng was no exception.

Zhao Feng was responsible for providing the food for Huangmao and the middle-aged man. If it was a little better, he added a piece of ham sausage. Both of them felt that it was good, and they ate with relish, at least it was much better than eating dry pancakes.

There is not much white flour in this pancake, most of it is coarse grains such as bean flour and cornmeal. When you bite into it, the taste is absolutely amazing, just like swallowing a mouthful of soil dregs, dry and astringent.

Take a bite in your mouth, and you have to drink a saliva to send it down quickly, so as to avoid being choked to death or choked to death.

Zhao Feng took two fist-sized miscellaneous grain cakes and water, and he was not even polite to Chu Yue and the others, so he said, "I know that you are strong and eat well, and I believe they don't like me." Order something, I won’t let a few people go.”

It's a joke, they eat sparingly now, so he can't help but be polite.

Chu Yue waved his hand, "No need, I'm a space department, I brought it myself, General Zhao just eats his own."

Hearing what he said, Zhao Feng was really impolite, took a bite of the multigrain cake, and quickly poured water into his mouth to wash away the smell.

Huangmao struggled to swallow the miscellaneous grain cake in his mouth. This time he learned how to behave. Although he wanted to see Chu Yue and his jokes, he didn't speak anymore, and just quietly waited for them to make a fool of himself.

Unexpectedly, Chu Yue first made a platform out of vines, after all, the space inside the car is limited.

Then take out things one by one from the space.

Alcohol pot, alcohol stove, instant noodles, ham, minced meat, and pinched a few seeds in his hands, activated his abilities, and gave birth to a few handfuls of vegetables.

Pure ability generation, and no need to wash.

I took a few bottles of mineral water and poured it in. Put the sliced ​​meat and ham into the pot first, then the seasoning, and then wait for the water to boil, then put the noodles and vegetables in.

The smell of seasoning and meat wafted all over the compartment, which was undoubtedly a kind of torture for Zhao Feng and others who hadn't eaten any serious food for a long time.

They looked at the multigrain cakes in their hands, then looked at other people's instant noodles and a bunch of side dishes, and they couldn't swallow the multigrain cakes in their hands.

The instant noodles were cooked quickly, and the three of them took bowls and ate them from inside. The hot noodles, coupled with the air conditioner in the car, made them sweat a little on their foreheads.

Several people Xilihulu finished eating the instant noodles, and even drank the soup cleanly, leaving nothing behind.

Chu Yue was in charge of cooking, Pei Yue was in charge of washing dishes, and Bei Mingfeng was only in charge of eating.