Chapter 169 Demon

After inquiring about the system, the system told him that it was because of his plant-type abilities.

Plant-type abilities usually represent life. Naturally, that's why his affinity for alien creatures is so high. Before the level was low, the effect would not be too strong, but as his level gets higher and higher, his affinity will also become stronger. come higher.

It's just that the system is hard to say whether it will be effective against too ferocious alien creatures.

Chu Yue saw that it was licking his hand all the time, but it took a lot of effort to raise its head, probably because of injuries on its body, Jiang Haotian and the others would not be too gentle when trying to grab it.

Jiang Haotian was still chattering about his great achievements and how difficult it was for him.

His expression was very excited, he was busy asking for credit, busy talking about how it was not easy for him, hoping that Chu Yue could feel more sorry for him.

It's a pity that he made a mistake from the very beginning. If he can be friends with Chu Yue in an upright manner and doesn't make bad decisions, maybe there is still room for improvement in their relationship.

But now, no matter how much Jiang Haotian did, Chu Yue couldn't see his goodness.

And at the root, what Jiang Haotian wants is not a lover, but an obedient doll that obeys his orders!

Chu Yue blinked at Bei Mingfeng, the meaning was obvious.

Bei Mingfeng nodded, indicating that everything was ready for him. He had already secretly notified the rest of the people as soon as he entered the city!

Chu Yue calmed down the reindeer's emotions, and with a smile in his eyes, he took the reindeer into his small yard.

Jiang Haotian, who was still chattering just now, was stunned, his pupils shrank, he went to claim credit for his patronage just now, completely forgot to check whether Chu Yue had broken the seal first.

He always thought that the space system was Chu Yue's special ability. Once he activated it like this, he thought that Chu Yue had unlocked the seal, so he was of course anxious.

With one hand, he was about to go over and seal Chu Yue again. How could he leave before he surrendered? Even if you want to leave, it must be after you have had enough fun!

But it's a pity that Chu Yue didn't spend time with him this time. The people who confirmed him were all fine, and they were all ready. How could Chu Yue, who had been trapped here for a month, be able to bear it any longer.

Seeing his hand stretched out, knowing that he would be sealed if he touched his body, he swung the whip over, forcing Jiang Haotian to stop quickly.

If he didn't stop, he would be drawn directly. He didn't want to get hurt yet.

However, he is not in a hurry, it doesn't matter how powerful Chu Yue is, he has nearly 100,000 people under his command, and he has no fear at all if he is piled up with people.

Seeing him flicking his whip, he reached the roof safely. He was not in a hurry, but smiled disdainfully, "A Yue, don't struggle, just follow me obediently. Isn't staying here better than taking risks outside? Besides, Even if you break the seal, you won't be able to escape, unless you can kill all of my hundred thousand men, otherwise even if you are high-level, you will die from exhaustion."

What he said was indeed quite good, but it was only in the past, now, it has no effect on Chu Yue.

Chu Yue curled his lips mockingly, and suddenly snapped his fingers.

Everyone present, including Jiang Haotian, immediately felt that there were countless ants crawling in the body, in the blood vessels, bones and flesh.

Jiang Haotian quickly backed away like a ghost, and moved away from Chu Yue, trying to suppress this feeling.

But it was a pity that it was useless. Soon, under his horrified gaze, his group of guards in charge of guarding Chuyue turned into skeletons amidst miserable screams and struggles.

That kind of living hell-like scene makes people shudder, especially when paired with the bewitching blood-colored delicate flowers blooming on the bones, it is even more weird.

Chu Yue squatted down on the eaves, smiling innocently and beautifully, "Jiang Haotian, if you let him go, you will die if you don't let him go. I also planted this thing in your body. If you don't believe me, you can resist and try."

Jiang Haotian looked at him in fear, then looked at the more than twenty subordinates who had turned into dry bones in an instant, and met Chu Yue's bright smile.

Suddenly, I felt cold in my bones.

What he thinks is pure, beautiful, kind and sunny, is just what he thinks.

Can survive in the last days, and live wonderfully enough, which is easier? Who hasn't had blood on their hands?

What he saw of Chu Yue was pure beauty when facing his family, but on the other hand, he was a full-fledged devil!

Judging from his attitude towards human beings, you can tell that he is not a kind person.

It's just that he is not reconciled, he has obviously been reborn, why the whole world is not his, isn't he the protagonist?

Shouldn't he get everything he wants? Why can't it work when it comes to Chuyue? !

He didn't believe it. He hadn't got Chu Yue's yet, so how could he let him go easily.

Yes, he has someone else? Does he still have a large army?

So what if Chu Yue broke the seal now? After all, he is alone. He doesn't believe that he can fight against so many people?

Yes, he must be able to keep Chu Yue, Chu Yue must stay.

Jiang Haotian is too conceited, and has a bit of a second-degree illness. He feels that he is the protagonist after being reborn, and the world should revolve around him!

Fortunately, he didn't say it, otherwise Chu Yue would definitely laugh at him, because he read too many novels.

He was also reborn, but he was still injured, chased and fled everywhere, and he didn't become the protagonist!

But Chu Yue couldn't hear it.

Seeing that Jiang Haotian was in a bad mood, he rolled his eyes and pushed away Bei Mingfeng's disguised Feng Yue, and ran out without looking back, while running, he ordered Feng Yue, "Stop him, I'll find someone Come."

The two looked at each other, Bei Mingfeng shrugged and opened his arms to Chu Yue.

Chu Yue snorted unhappily, but still jumped down, and was caught by Bei Mingfeng.

Bei Mingfeng kissed him on the forehead, and touched his buttocks, "What should we do, should we go out and wait for him, or wait for him here?"

"Go out, it's too small to use it here." Chu Yue curled his lips, hugged his ass and ran away, provoking Bei Mingfeng's smile.

They can't escape, just like Jiang Haotian said, he still has nearly 100,000 people, not to mention the two of them, even if they are all here, they may not be able to escape, and what they have to do is not to kill them all.

They are not real demons, and they can't do something like massacre tens of thousands of people, so there must be a certain deterrent to force Jiang Haotian to let them go.

This requires Jiang Haotian to bring people in. It doesn't matter how many people there are, as long as the effect is achieved.

Jiang Haotian was very fast. Not long after they stepped out, he led his army and surrounded them.

Seeing that Feng Yue walked behind Chu Yue calmly, and there was no trace of fighting between the two, he naturally knew that Feng Yue had betrayed him, but, after all, he was still facing someone else's face, and Jiang Haotian hadn't discovered that this person was The North Mingfeng that went back and forth.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com