Chapter 249 City Defense Weapons

This group of rhinos rushed forward under the heavy artillery fire, not paying any attention to the various attacks that landed on them. Also, no matter the attacks of humans or alien creatures, falling on them is almost like scratching an itch, causing no damage at all. .

As the group of rhinos attacked, the rest of the strange creatures with hard armor followed and attacked the city wall.

The heavy-armored rhino was the first to attack, followed by the giant hammer dragon with a large, warty tail that looked like a heavy hammer.

They turned their bodies upside down, raised their tails, and the huge, aggressive hammers would hit the city wall, causing another damage.

Although the dragon scales on the dragon scale city wall are sharp, they are limited to those creatures without thick scale armor. For such heavy armored monsters, the dragon scale tree can only cause minor wounds at best.

As one wave recedes, another wave of alien creatures with heavy armor that can cause a strong impact continues to push up.

Looking at them, it seems that they want to knock down the entire city wall with force!

But unfortunately, there is still a reason why the dragon scale tree is called the world tree. This huge tree has underground roots that criss-cross. kilometer.

Sufficient nutrition and a huge root system, as long as it still has nutrition supplements, it is not easy to break through its thick tree body when it is activated.

In particular, the city wall is connected to the roots of the trees underground, and the whole is integrated. The roots of the trees provide it with nutrients continuously. Even if it is broken, it will regenerate quickly.

Post-apocalyptic mutated plants can regenerate non-stop as long as they take root in the ground, let alone this huge and powerful dragon scale tree.

In addition, it is produced by the system, and the quality is absolutely guaranteed.

Therefore, this city wall is absolutely indestructible, because it is alive, and it will automatically fill in any gaps. It is estimated that this group of rhinos will not be able to break the rhino horns.

However, they can't be allowed to hit like this, and they won't be damaged, but the huge impact force makes the city wall tremble violently from time to time, and the people on it can't stand still.

From the moment these rhinos and heavy-armored alien creatures began to hit the city wall, the people above could no longer meet the enemy safely.

After all, if the base is unstable, how can they fight back with weapons?

Therefore, what should be eliminated should still be eliminated.

Because the city wall was connected to the roots of the tree, and other buildings and walls grew on it, the faint vibration had already spread to the second city wall, causing the troops stationed there to panic.

If the Ministry of Information hadn't told them that there was no problem, they would probably have to send someone over to take a look.

But it won't work to let these guys go on like this, but it is obvious that ordinary weapons are ineffective against them, and abilities can't penetrate the thick heavy armor.

Therefore, people's eyes are fixed on those city defense weapons similar to cannons.

Since the establishment of Dragonscale City, this cannon has not fired, it looks like a decoration, and no one knows how powerful it is? Even the troops stationed on the city wall don't know how powerful this thing is.

Anyway, I know that this thing was put on by the city lord, it is a complete defense system, there are four walls, and the number is about 50,000.

The silver-white gun body, the huge muzzle, and the streamlined shape look like a pleasing handicraft, not a weapon.

For this kind of unique weapon, the people in the army have actually wanted to try it for a long time, but there is no war in normal times, and the small beast swarms don't use it, so they have no chance to use it.

Now that they have the opportunity to use it and have received an order from above, they are of course happy.

I got the cannon made by Chu Yue from the space department, opened the barrel, put the shells in, adjusted the distance, and slapped the button.

As soon as the gun went down, the outside of the city wall shook for a while, and the people on the city wall had no time to cover their ears, and their entire ears were temporarily deaf.

The people standing on the city wall were so shaken by the explosion that they couldn't stand still. Those who reacted in time fell to the ground, and those who didn't react were blown away.

There was a huge mushroom cloud at the explosion, and the explosion and the shock wave aimed at the people on the city wall, and within a long distance on the city wall, people were blown away.

Even the city wall was blasted into a huge pothole. Fortunately, the dragon scale tree repaired itself in time, otherwise this section of the city wall would have been blasted open.

The city wall was not blown away by the beast tide, but by themselves, which is ridiculous no matter how you look at it.

There was a very deep pit at the place of the explosion. There were no shadows of heavy armored rhinos, heavy hammer dragons, and no bones left, and it even spread to the surrounding area for about a mile.

All the strange creatures there were blown away, and the strange creatures that were not blown away were also lying there, all bloody and bloody, looking extremely miserable.

Obviously, both the human side and the alien creature's side were startled by the sudden and terrifying explosion, and they hadn't reacted to being knocked into the air by the shock wave.

As a result, the two sides on the battlefield stopped fighting at the same time strangely, and they both looked like they couldn't react, and they just stayed where they were.

The resistance of the beasts is still a little higher. After being frightened by this huge power, they ignored the miserable appearance of their kind and started to attack again.

Being attacked by a supernatural power, the people on the city wall also reacted, and launched a counterattack again, and at the same time looked scared. Fortunately, human beings are now mutated, otherwise they will be directly affected by this powerful explosion, and they will die directly. Death, who can get up?

It's just that the city lord is terrifying, and the weapons he makes are also terrifying...

This idea has taken root in almost everyone's heart, and no one has the idea that the city lord is the pet of the deputy lord anymore.

That's not stupid, it's stupid!

But at the same time, I also know that this kind of cannon and city defense weapon cannot be fired casually, let alone so close to the city wall, because it will affect your teammates.

Because they never expected that the power of this cannon would be so powerful?

However, with this experience, they will no longer fire recklessly!

The group of heavily armored alien creatures that crashed into the city wall continued to attack with all their strength, and they couldn't let it go. This time, they would adjust their distance before attacking.

So, following the first shot, the rest of the city defense cannons also roared one after another.

Except for the five or six cannons at the beginning, all the others were fired at the right distance, and there was no such godly operation that the bombing bombed the city wall.

Well, at the beginning, the distance of the five or six cannons was still not accurate. Not only did they blast away the city wall, but they also blew our own people away. This is the result of adjustments and adjustments!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com