Chapter 246 Dragonscale City Closing

The people in the base are used to being calm. Even if there is a wave of beasts coming, they will at most be notified. They should do whatever they want so as not to delay their normal life.

Since they entered Dragonscale City, it has been a long time since they heard the air defense siren.

Therefore, when they heard the air defense alarm, the people in the base didn't react for a while, and they were still wondering what the sound was.

After reacting, they panicked. After all, Dragonscale City is a base with strong security, and the outer wall of the animal swarm can be easily resisted. To them, the beast swarm is just a matter of hearing.

At this time, the air defense alarm sounded, it must be because this time it was particularly serious, otherwise the alarm would not have sounded.

The residents in the base began to panic, with panic on their faces.

If this base is breached again, where will they go?

They are used to this peaceful and stable life, they are used to it, they don't want to leave here, and they don't want to die.

However, before the panic spread, everyone's terminals suddenly jumped away, and Chu Yue's face appeared on it.

The calm, calm, and indifferent voice is not so exciting, but it has a soothing effect.

"I am the city lord Chu Yue, and now I am issuing a first-level defense order. All people who are active outside must enter the building. I want to completely seal off Dragonscale City.

All the superpowers of the combat assistance department are ready to fight, and the rest will enter the logistics and medical department.

The outskirts of the base are gradually being surrounded by million-level beast hordes. Although I have absolute confidence to survive, I still need everyone's help.

Please remember that this is our home, and only by working together can we protect our home.

Those who can survive in the last days are all powerful people, no matter the old or the young, so now I give an order that all the staff should prepare for battle! "

The residents basically did not have any objections, and started to act directly according to the order. Even if a few people objected, they were strongly suppressed by the rest.

Because they are not stupid, they are already used to living here, and they already regard this place as their own home. Naturally, it is impossible for others to destroy this home, so as soon as Chu Yue's order is issued, all the staff immediately entered the battle preparation!

This place is peaceful, peaceful, and stable. As long as you work hard, everyone can eat and have their own home, and there is no need to struggle in despair.

How could they allow this kind of place to be destroyed? This is not a so-called base, it is their home, and it is the home they must protect.

Since we want to protect him well, we can't just rely on the army, they also have to contribute their strength to one place and their hearts together, so that they can protect this place well.

Besides, this base is so powerful, even with tens of millions of beast hordes, they still believe that they can survive this crisis safely.

And before, in order to prevent this kind of thing from happening, the base practiced almost every few months, so the people who received the order acted according to the order extremely quickly.

Although they were uneasy, they were not anxious or nervous. This time they were not foolish enough to think it was a drill, because this time, the city lord who had basically never shown up came forward directly, so naturally it couldn't be a drill.

After confirming that all the people had entered the building, Chu Yue stuck one hand on the giant tree in the center, and activated the elf form. Now the dragon scale tree is spread out but it is too big, and the power alone is not enough.

It is necessary to activate the dragon scale tree that has been sleeping and in a defensive state to transform it into a defensive counterattack state, and it is also necessary to completely seal off the dragon scale city, or the elf state saving ability that has a strong affinity with plants.

The group of city lords who lived in the hotel without invitation are now gloating, and if you let you do it again, and let you look down on us, this is retribution.

The horde of tens of millions of beasts, let's see how you handle it, it's just right if they are destroyed, they can carve up this huge base.

It's just that this group of idiots don't even think about it. If it is really ruined, don't they have to die along with it? !

As the dark green light in Chu Yue's eyes became brighter and brighter, the entire Dragonscale City seemed to come alive!

The buildings formed by dragon scale trees gradually stretched and twisted, and the terraces that were originally exposed to the outside were all connected and closed by the slowly growing trees.

From the outside, it is no longer a huge "out" character, but a tall and sturdy towering giant tree!

The only thing that is not closed is the central large elevator at the bottom of the giant tree and the interconnected sky bridges.

These overpasses extend in all directions and are protected by dragon scale trees. Even if there is an air raid, it can ensure that the people who move inside can move to various places safely.

In addition, the underground part of the Dragon Scale Tree is open, forming countless criss-crossing roads, which is convenient for people to move around, and it is also convenient for people to defend against the alien creatures that invade from the ground.

The outermost city wall of Dragonscale City was completely closed, and the steel gate was directly wrapped into the trees, forming a layer of defense outside.

The army on the city wall began to enter the fighting state, and various weapons and shells were transported to the city wall one after another.

At present, ordinary supernatural beings are not needed for the time being, and the army can handle it, but if the sky, the underground and the outer city wall are attacked together, the army alone cannot defend such a large area. Had to dispatch.

Therefore, Chu Yue made everyone prepare for the battle in advance.

After closing the Dragonscale City, Chu Yue released the elf state, and before he could order anything else, the long-lost system mechanical sound sounded in his mind, not only for him, but also for other people.

[Main task - ask the host to assist the base to fight off the beast horde. After completion, two lucky draws and 30 million points will be rewarded. If the task is not completed, 50 million points will be deducted! ]

It is still the usual cheating system and cheating tasks.

But now Chu Yue was able to calmly accept this unfair task, and was too lazy to quarrel with the system.

He just raised his eyebrows, "You still know how to come back?"

This system, since the central master control system linked the whole base, it can't be idle anymore, and it will never stay quietly beside Chu Yue as a system for releasing tasks.

Instead, he sneaked into the central control system and wandered around the base, looking at people's privacy everywhere, and was told by Chu Yue many times that he would not change it.

Chu Yue can let it go, since his level is getting higher and higher, the authority is getting bigger and bigger, the system can no longer check his thoughts casually, and there is no way to watch the two of them perform live.

This makes the cheating system lose a lot of fun and gossip, so I feel uneasy at home and run out all day, basically staying on the Internet and never coming back.

Chu Yue was also happy that no one would bother him, and let him go, at least it couldn't watch them anytime, anywhere.

You know, when someone else is watching, even if he is not a human being, he would still be awkward.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com