Chapter 19 - 20 -21 - 22

After fighting for a long time, Chu Yue evaded in embarrassment for a long time before realizing that he was still a person with supernatural abilities. Although the supernatural abilities may not be strong, it is still possible to create some obstacles for it.

So the mutant rose was activated directly, and countless tiny vines were entangled together, wrapping around the mutant's legs a few times. The mutant didn't know how to think, and just took a step, and was tripped to the ground.

The mutant fell heavily to the ground, and the mutant rose entwined itself all over its body. Although it wouldn't cause much damage, it hindered its movement.

Chu Yue, who had been waiting for this opportunity, stepped forward a few steps, and Tang Dao stabbed into the mutant's neck, turned around, and cut off his neck.

Green, rancid blood flowed all over the place.

Chu Yue didn't think it was dirty, he sat down on the mutant and gasped for breath.

His physical strength and powers have all bottomed out. This is the bottom line of junior superpowers. They are too weak. Even beating mutants of the same level can be exhausted, which shows how weak they are.

But power evolutionists and speed evolutionists are not. Once they evolve, their strength and speed are very strong.

However, the superhumans and the ancestors all exerted their strength in the later stage. In the early stage, they suffered a lot from the evolutionists.

But this is something to say later, the current Chu Yue is just an ordinary person who is slightly stronger than ordinary people.

After resting for a long time, Chu Yue suppressed his nausea and took out an irregular crystal the size of a soybean from the mutant body.

The transparent crystal is full of edges and corners, and the crystal is also full of colorful silk threads. After washing it with water, it looks very beautiful. This is the energy core.

It is the energy core of various mutants and invading monsters, which can help the awakened people evolve to a higher level.

This thing depends on the level, it can only be seen on the size, such a big one is only at the elementary level, not even the first level.

Chu Yue twitched the corners of his mouth. After working for such a long time, his whole body hurts, and he got such a primary energy crystal. No wonder he is satisfied.

But it's better than nothing. He killed two mutated plants, but he couldn't collect their energy crystals. After all, they were future weapons and couldn't be refined.

Throwing the energy crystal into the black grid casually, Chu Yue took the knife and continued to walk out, leaving the city first, after this green type A mutant came out, it indicated that the end of the world was about to erupt, although it was very dangerous everywhere , but he has to go, he still has to find his brother.

However, before that, he had to improve his strength as soon as possible, otherwise it would be difficult for him to move forward.

Standing still, only about a minute, this energy crystal with little energy was absorbed, like a drop of water into a bowl, without much feeling at all.

Chu Yue dead fish eye, how long will it take to upgrade from elementary school to first level? But there is no other way at present, let's continue to work hard.

But fortunately, after absorbing it, the injuries on his body healed up in sevens and eighties, otherwise he wouldn't be able to walk far with the injuries all over his body.