Chapter 232 - 233

Furthermore, there are no privileged people in the base, and even the upper echelons follow the rules honestly, so what else can they say?

At that time, I also saw with my own eyes a person who probably had something to do with the high-level Beiming family of the base, who bullied men and women, ran rampant in the base, confiscated all his property, and was kicked out by the base because he did not kill anyone.

All the property he collected in his hands was also compensated to the victim. As for what happened to him when he left the base, the base executives bluntly said that they would not protect him.

So, on the second day after he was kicked out, this person was found dead not far from the base, and the senior management of the base didn't say anything.

However, soon, the base issued another decree. Those who bully men and women, who rape women, will be sentenced to death or exile depending on the severity of the circumstances. The target is the same crime as men!

There was cheering from all over the base.

The base does not allow the use of force or fighting in the city, but if you have any personal grievances, you can go to the duel field and sign a life or death certificate, regardless of life or death.

If you don't want to sign a contract, you can go out of the base to solve it yourself. The base regulations are very flexible.

After all, it is not before the end of the world, and it cannot be solved according to the method of peacetime.

As a result, every time someone in the duel field wants to fight desperately, someone will spend money to buy a ticket to watch it, and gradually it has become a trend.

Then in the later period, the duel field became two parts, one is a private duel field, which is dedicated to resolving personal grievances.

There is another one, similar to the competition, there is a bonus for winning the competition, the more you win, the more money, it is purely entertainment, and it will be broadcast live on the Internet, and it is also one of the rare entertainments after the end of the world.

Moreover, the current schools no longer simply teach children literature, but also teach the use of abilities and combat skills at the same time, focusing more on the cultivation of combat effectiveness.

Therefore, it is also called the supernatural school.

In addition to the various missions in the inner city, there are of course some people who can't help but want to take risks, so there are only a lot of mercenary groups in the mercenary group, and the more such people, the better the welfare.

Although there is no fixed salary, the prey and supplies they brought back are enough for them to live well.

Beimingfeng and the others obviously understand what kind of world it will be in the future, so they encourage everyone to go out and hunt. After all, the stronger the ability, the more self-protecting the ability and the longer the life will be.

In the future world, books will not save you, only by becoming stronger can you survive, but it cannot be said that the knowledge in books is useless, so they work hard to cultivate the next generation, grasping culture and force with one hand!

Without the knowledge in books, where did everything they enjoy today come from? It cannot be built by force.

Moreover, the base encourages childbirth. Pregnant women not only no longer need to go to work from seven months, but also have a year of maternity leave. The base is responsible for the wages and benefits of pregnant women during pregnancy and childbirth, and the base pays half of the cost of raising children.