Chapter 182 Dead City

Fortunately, there were no more weird high-attack plants in the future, and Chu Yue finally escaped from the weird eyes of his teammates.

In other words, it's not that he is cruel, but that plants are cruel, but it just happened to be in his own hands.

The experiment was over, and the surrounding area was bombed into a mess. The strange creatures were frightened by the earth-shattering explosion and fled everywhere, and fled here in a panic.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, everyone caught more than a dozen pets to fill Gao Fei's pet army, and the number reached forty.

After the calculation, it is enough, and the few people are ready to set off.

Taking back the Dragon Scale Tree, since the weather is getting cold now, and everyone doesn't want to be blown by the cold wind while riding on their pets, Chu Yue simply built a pumpkin house for the pets to drag.

Now the weeds are taller than people, and the wheels of cars are naturally taller. The pets are taller than several floors, and they are not afraid of the weeds on the ground.

It's just that the plants grow too densely, and they usually can't find a way out. The old road has been covered by vegetation, and they almost drilled out along the middle of the vegetation.

In this way, it seems that their carriage is too in the way, not as flexible as their pets.

As a last resort, I had to change my strategy, ride a pet for every two people, and tie a pumpkin house to the body, with windows at the front and back.

Because it's not below zero yet, and they didn't put a thermostat, they just covered themselves with blankets. At least this journey was much more comfortable than others.

The system issued 2,000 points per person as a task reward, and everyone who had already obtained the greatest benefits stopped complaining about him being stingy.

They were not in a hurry, they walked during the day and rested at night, but they didn't dare to sleep in this place, so they continued to practice instead.

Three days later, I saw a city wall in the distance, and it seemed that I had arrived at the base.

I don't know how big the base is, and everyone plans to go in and take a rest first, at least get a good night's sleep before continuing on their way.

When I got closer, I found that the city gate was wide open, there were no guards, and the city was too quiet, eerily quiet, without a single human voice, the weeds at the gate of the city grew very high, and countless green plants entangled and crawled on the city wall .

If this is an inhabited city, it is impossible to let weeds grow all over the city gate, and someone will definitely clean it up, as well as the city walls.

Moreover, the base is too quiet, it doesn't look like someone lives at all.

Chu Yue and Bei Mingfeng looked at each other, and assigned tasks through the walkie-talkie. He, Chu Yue, and Pei Ying Pei Yue went in to have a look, and the rest protected the rest.

Several people separated two pets, but they didn't come down, so they rode the pets into the city.

The city was still silent, and there seemed to be no difference.

The four of them didn't dare to separate, and they still walked forward cautiously. Suddenly, Pei Yue exclaimed from the intercom, "Wow——"

"What's the matter, little sister?" Chu Yue thought something happened to him, so he hurriedly asked.