Chapter 14 - 15 - 16

It's a pity that the cheating system didn't answer him.

Chu Yue was really angry. Apart from cursing verbally, he had nothing to do with the system on him.

Chu Yue folded his arms, "Come on, you tell me, what a fool, how do I kill such a big mutated plant and send it to him for a tooth sacrifice?"

[Ding—whether to exchange for a flamethrower, because it is the host's first mission, and it can be credited once. ]

Chu Yue stared at the flamethrower recommended on the system interface with dead fish eyes. The 2,500 points were exactly equal to the points he needed to subdue the Mutant Rose.

In other words, even if he killed Mutant Rose, he would get nothing.

This cheating system is really good at calculating, the task is completed, but you don't need to pay anything, how wonderful.

But he still has to do it, he still has to succeed, or else he will be deducted points if he fails! Although he has no points at all!

If he can't finish it, he still owes the system points, so it's a cheating system.

Rolling his eyes, Chu Yue, who was kicked out of the shelves, decisively exchanged for the flamethrower.

"biu" all of a sudden, the points became negative points.

The flamethrower is something I have seen in pictures before. There are three cans on the back and a gun-shaped injector in front.

He always thought that the part of the front injector was something like the drain pipe of a washing machine, but it didn't seem to be.

[Ding—the system prompts that the flowers of mutant roses are poisonous, please be careful of the host. ]

Chu Yue was carrying the jar on his back, and was about to open the door and go out, when he heard the system's words.

He couldn't help but roll his eyes, and ran to the bathroom again, took out a mask from his space backpack, wet it, and put it on.

As for the gas mask, the system has one point per thousand points. If he wants to redeem it, he will completely owe the system points.

[Ding—the system reminds the host that the floral fragrance of the mutated rose has hallucinogenic and dizzying effects. At the same time, it will cause vomiting, weakness and other side effects. It is recommended that the host exchange for a gas mask. ]

Chu Yue was speechless, but he was gnashing his teeth in his heart. You are a cheating system, so you don't need to remind him five times.

The meaning couldn't be more obvious, just let him pay on credit!

Chu Yue gave Tian the middle finger bitterly, and reluctantly exchanged the gas mask. This time, he really owed the system points.

However, according to the system's introduction, the fragrance of this flower is so strong that he just wears a wet mask, which is useless at all.

Forget it, if you exchange it, you can exchange it. Anyway, if you exchange it, it is your own, and it will not be taken back by the system.