Chapter 72

In the morning, they still didn't go down to eat, lest the soldiers look sad.

The meat and vegetables they eat here are many times better than what they eat.

After eating and drinking enough, we continued on the road. Basically, we did not encounter any other things on the way, except when passing through a small town.

They encountered a large army of fleeing civilians, all of whom were sallow and emaciated, kneeling in front of the convoy and begging the convoy to take them.

But Zhao Feng and the others are going out on a mission this time, and they are going to fight, so how can they care about protecting these people.

But they don't understand it, and think that soldiers have to protect the people, which is their responsibility.

If they don't protect, it's a heinous crime, and they deserve to die!

Seeing that they are determined to leave, this group of people rioted. They are unable to deal with monsters, but they definitely have a way to deal with humans.

Moral kidnapping was useless, so riots broke out, smashing and looting, thinking that this was before the end of the world, because the soldiers didn't dare to take them? One by one, they rushed up like crazy.

Firing warning shots didn't work, because knowing that these people wouldn't really do anything to them, they smashed even more.

Until a man who rushed the fastest and even drew out his weapon to injure others was shot dead.

This group of people was scared. Instead of protecting them, what they thought was their protective umbrella, they shot and killed people. This time it was a mess.

Some condemned their violence, some sat down on the spot and began to cry, and some took advantage of the situation to flee.

Zhao Feng originally planned to drive away while they were in a mess, but this group of people kept occupying the main road and refused to leave.

Zhao Feng had no choice but to ask the soldiers to tell this group of people about the security base, so they persuaded them to leave.

Zhao Feng was irritated and wanted to smoke, but unfortunately he didn't have any cigarettes. This kind of thing either grew hair or couldn't get it. He didn't even have to smoke if he wanted to.

This group of people is restless, and it is estimated that even if they go to the safe zone, they will be disturbed, which really makes him irritated.

Bei Mingfeng and the others watched the excitement without opening their mouths. This was his problem, not theirs, and they couldn't worry about that.

When the car was about to approach Qi County, the sky began to snow heavily, and the sky and the earth were completely white.

The temperature has picked up somewhat, not as cold as before, but it is not the temperature where the air conditioner can be turned off.

The car drove into Qi County in the heavy snow, and thought it would be attacked as soon as it arrived, but it didn't know that it was quiet all around.

After they parked the car, they could only hear the rustling of snowflakes falling on the ground, which was eerily quiet.

It stands to reason that if it is already occupied, shouldn't it be so quiet? Shouldn't there be geckos everywhere?

Zhao Feng also felt that something was wrong, so he recruited people and asked them to send a few teams to investigate.

A team of about a few hundred people quickly dispersed and went deep into Qi County.