Chapter 184 World Tree

"However, after the establishment of the base, it is not necessary to protect the lives of other people, and to bear the lives of so many people, I am not ready yet."

Seeing that he still couldn't think about it, Bei Mingfeng smiled, "Actually, Ayue, you are on the edge of a dead end. After we establish the base, we only need to protect their lives in the base. These years are precarious. What we can do is to give them a backing , As for their personal life? Is it their own?"

Chu Yue was puzzled, is that so?

Bei Mingfeng continued to explain, "Before the apocalypse, the country didn't care about our life or death. We were responsible for life. If we die, we will die. At most, I will give you an explanation.

If you have money, you can settle the opponent with money. At that time, the country didn't care, and now we don't need to care. We just need to establish order, establish a punishment mechanism, and formulate relevant regulations. Then anyone who commits a crime again will break the law.

If the other party wants to die by himself and insists on breaking the law, we have nothing to do with it. After all, a thousand people have a thousand thoughts, can you control what the other party thinks?

And after the base is established, the base is shared by everyone. They don't have the heart to contribute to the base, and we don't have to care about each other's life or death.

If each family takes care of their own life and takes care of their own lives, this base can be supported. "

Chu Yue thought about it for a while, and it seemed that this was the case, as long as he could guarantee their safety in the base, it was enough for him to take care of his own family, he was indeed on the edge of his horn.

Building a base? It seems exciting to think about it, and the goal is quite ambitious. Since it is a system task and he can't refuse it, let's take it.

Thinking of this, I no longer have any worries, nodded, and smiled.

That's right, they established bases, established order, provided jobs, and took care of the general aspects, and they have already done what they should do as leaders. As for each small family, they have to take care of themselves.

Seeing that he had figured it out, and the scattered people had gathered again, Chu He opened his mouth and asked, "Brother, this base is based on the dragon scale tree, that is to say, it will be used as a house when the time comes." Materials? But is it that big?"

Chu Yue didn't know, because when he got it, the system didn't give him comprehensive information, it was ambiguous, and he was afraid he couldn't find anything.

Chu Yue poked at the system, "Come out and explain."

The system is still happy with this kind of thing, but it still can't help deducting Chuyue's points, and it makes sense for a point.

This stingy look made Chu Yue roll his eyes.

With a "swipe", a transparent floating screen floats in the air for everyone to see.

[The Dragon Scale Tree, also known as the World Tree, has a huge and extremely hard body, and is usually used as a place of residence.

The integration of attack and defense, it is usually in defense mode, when the attack exceeds a certain limit, it will automatically switch to attack mode, and it can also be switched by the owner.

The body of the dragon scale tree is huge, the higher the level, the larger the volume, and the stronger the defense and attack power.

Under its influence, plants grow more luxuriantly and are evergreen throughout the year.