IV. Brother Salvatore

Today was different, not just that the day was actually different, the feeling was different

   Today was different, not just that the day was actually different, the feeling was different. I didn't like it. Change has always bothered me. I'm already regretting the day. 
    I don't feel good, not in the sense that i'm sick, but my body hurts, every inch of my body hurts but there's no real pain, it's numb. A knock on my door pulls me out of my moping and i gasp slightly as it opens. 

    "Hey, you ready?" Elena asks. I nod slowly and she frowns. "Are you okay?" 

    "Peachy." I smile. "Let's go." I say. As we walk out of my room, Jenna stops us. 

    "Do i look like a respectable adult? As in respectfully parental?" She asks. Elena and i look her up and down. 

    "Depends on where you're going." Elena responds. 

    "Jeremy's parent-teacher conference." Me and Elena share a look, knowing how that would be going. "Hair up or down?" 

  "Sexy stewardess..." Elena laughs. 

"Or Boozy housewife." I smirk, Jenna's eyes widen as Elena nods with me. 

   "Up it is." Jenna nods. 

"You seem feisty." Jenna says, looking to Elena. "And you're not feisty enough, are you sick?" Jenna laughs as i playfully roll my eyes. 

    "I feel good, which is rare. So I've decided to go with it." Elena smiles. "Fly free, walk on the sunshine, and all that stuff."

    "And i'm just not feeling it." I shrug. I peek into Jeremy's room, seeing he's not there. "Where's Jeremy?" 

     "Something about getting to wood shop early to finish a birdhouse." Elena and I look at each other through the mirror and Jenna catches on.  "There's no wood shop, is there?" 

    Elena and I both shake our head, "Nope." We say in sync. 

     "Yeah..." 

________________________________________

      "Originally discovered nearly five centuries ago, it hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over 145 years." Boring. I let my head fall back as i stopped paying attention to the lesson. All class period, Elena and Stefan have been eyeing each other and it's disgusting. 

    "Are we bother you Mr. Salvatore? Ms. Gilbert?" My head shoots up as my names called but then i quickly realize that he's talking to Elena and Stefan. I look at them both as they quickly shake their heads. Tanner opens his mouth to scold them but the bell rings, saved by the bell, literally. I get up and watch as Stefan and Elena quickly leave together. Bonnie waist for me at the door. 

    "So how was your night last night?" She asks as i reach her. 

    "Boring, i got and went to sleep." I shrug, leaving out the part where i saw Elena and Stefan, it's not my business. "How bout you?" I ask.