V. Young love

---- 3rd Person POV ----

       As the Salvatore brothers listened to the Gilbert twins car drive away, Damon smirked. "Great Girls, huh?" Damon spoke. "Alina, she's got spunk. But you on the other hand... you look pooped." Damon said with a false frown. Stefan rolled his eyes, walking down the small steps into the living room. 

    "Did you over-exert yourself today?"Damon asked. "Let me guess -- Hospital."

    "Someone had to clean up your mess." Stefan gritted out. 

    "Well, were you successful? Did the powers of persuasion work?" Damon poked. "Remember, if you don't feed properly, none of those little tricks work right." 

    "How long were they here?" Stefan asked. 

"Were you worried, Stefan? Scared we may be doomed to repeat the past? Because last time i checked there wasn't two, but i can tell which one i like more." Damon smirked, referring to Alina. "But isn't that why you play your little game, 'I'm a high school human'?" 

     "I'm not playing any game." 

"Of course you are. We both know the closest you'll ever get to humanity is when you rip it open and feed on it." 

    "What kind of game are you playing, Damon?" Stefan glared. 

    "Guess you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?" Damon smirked, walking away. 

---- Alina's POV ----

    "He's on the rebound and has raging family issues." Elena sighed as she made herself an ice cream sundae. 

    "Wait till you date someone with mommy issues. Or cheating issues." Jenna said, biting into her apple. "Or Amphetamine Issues."

    "Wait till you date a man whore." I groaned, making Jenna and Elena laugh.  Elena looked between Jenna and I and nodded. The door opened and Jeremy walked through. 

   "Jeremy." Jenna called out, but he just ran up the stairs. "Jeremy, where were you?" She shouted up the stairs, going after him. 

   "It looks like you're the least of his problems now." I laughed. I followed Jenna to the corner, watching the scene. 

    "More stoner storied, i get it you were cool Jenna and that's.... cool." He said, obviously out of his mind and gave her a thumbs up. Jeremy went to walk up the stairs again, but Jenna threw the apple at his head. "Ow! Why? Why-why'd you do that?" 

    "Listen up!" Jenna shouted, "Quit ditching class, or you're grounded. No discussion." 

   Jeremy gave her a small smile and nodded. "Parental authority, i like it. Sleep tight." Jenna looked to me as he walked up stairs and i shrugged. 

    "Talk to your brother." She ordered. 

"I don't think he can comprehend anything above a second grade level." I tell her, walking back to the kitchen. 

________________________________________

     "Tonight, night of the comet." Bonnie called out as Elena, Bonnie and i were walking along the path in town square. "Would you like a program." The three of us held out a program so everyone on the group could take one. 

    "He didn't call, huh?" Bonnie asked with a frown.

    "Or text." Elena sighed, handing out a program. "But i realized we never even exchanged that stuff. We've never gotten to the texting part."