LXI. This Town

"So you and Damon," Stefan asks slowly

"So you and Damon," Stefan asks slowly. I open my mouth to say something, Damon coming around the corner.

"Don't sound so bitter, brother," Damon smirks. I let out a small laugh, rolling my eyes.

"Well, you two are late. We're supposed to meet Bonnie at the old witch house in ten minutes." Stefan sighs, crossing his arms.

"Relax, brother, you don't want your hair to fall out." Damon teased, laughing at Stefan slightly.

"Would you two hurry up? We have work to do." Stefan sighed, obviously not having it with Damon. "You know Klaus isn't going to spontaneously self-destruct." I sigh, standing up and moving away from Damon and to the front door, "Oh, and one more thing. Tone it down, you two are practically radiating with sunshine now that you've finally had sex again."

My eyes widen and i let out a little laugh. "Careful, Stefan. You're jealously's showing." I smirk, walking out the front door.

___________________________________________________

The three of us were making our way to the Witch House, almost there when Stefan sighs, looking over to Damon. "You didn't say anything to Elena about the coffins, right?" Stefan asks.

"No. I said i wouldn't." Damon huffs.

"I know what you said." Stefan sasses.

Damon looks over to him with furrowed brows, "Then why are you asking?"

"Because protecting the location of Klaus' family is my number one priority right now. The fewer people that know, the better." Stefan states. I hear something, stopping and grabbing Stefan and Damon by the arm.

"What?" Stefan frowns, looking down at me.

"Something's wrong," I whisper. Someone's definitely here.

"What do you mean?" Damon frowns.

"Hybrids... Bonnie's downstairs." Damon takes off into the house while Stefan and i walk forward quietly. He motions for me to go around. Stefan and i stand on either side, the Hybrid walking out of the house, his eyes wide.
His face changes, veins under his eyes and the same red color but the iris glowing gold.

"Well, that's not cute." I frown. He cries out in pain, and i turn to see Damon with his heart in his hand.

"These hybrids are really bringing the neighborhood down." He mumbles, tossing the guy's heart on top of him.

___________________________________________________

"It didn't work the last fifty times, it's not going to work this time," I growl, glaring at Damon as he bangs the shovel on the locked coffin with his vampire strength.

"She's right, you're wasting your time," Stefan states walking back into the room. "It won't open. Did you bury the body?"

"Yeah," Damon huffs, tossing the shovel to the floor, "Any sign of our little hybrid buddies?"