LVI. Teenage dream

"My turn." I smirk, quickly grabbing the spinner from Stefan. He gives me a playful glare, rolling his eyes. I flick the spinner watching the girls on the mat, bite marks all over them. Some mine, most Stefan's. They laugh, almost falling over. "Oh no, Alexandra," She smiles, getting off the mat. "Wrists." She holds her wrists out, Stefan and i both biting down.

"Hey, the two brunettes on the staircase owe me a Persian rug." Damon states annoyed. I hear Stefan pull away, but i keep going.

"You mean, they owe us a Persian rug?" Stefan corrects, "Careful, we're not killing these ones... yet." Stefan smirks. I pull away, wiping my mouth. "Remember, it's my house too, brother."

I look over to Damon who has a frown on his face, watching me. "Wanna spin?" I smile, holding out to the spinner. Damon rolls his eyes, walking over to us.

"Is this what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you two to protect Elena?" Damon questions.

"These ladies are helping us be all that we can be." Stefan sighs.

"You know, Damon, if you don't like our way, I'm sure you'd have no problem going back to being her protector," I state with a fake smile. "I know you care so much about her."

"You don't need to be jealous of her, Alina." Damon frowns.

"Jealous of Elena?" I scoff, "She wishes she could be like me."

"She's not wrong." Stefan shrugs. Damon narrows his eyes at Stefan. A knock on the door pull our attention and i tilt my head. Damon turns around, going to get the door as i pass the spinner to Stefan.

"Where's Stefan and Alina?" I turn my head seeing Rebekah, my eyes widening.

"Who the hell are you?" Damon questions as she walks past him.

"He left me here, my brother actually left me here." Rebekah scoffs, shaking her head.

"Oh, I'm sorry, your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care." Stefan states. I give him a look, rolling my eyes.

"You're Klaus' sister?" Damon asks, walking back over.

She turns to him, a small smile on her face. "Rebekah, pleasure, I'm sure." She says quickly, turning back to us. 'Which one's my room?"

Stefan gives off a laugh, shaking his head. "Oh, you're not staying here." She gives Stefan a glare, turning to Damon and glaring at him as well.

"Yes she is, I'm not gonna be the only girl in this house." I glare. "I'll show you to a room." I smile.

"I knew i like you better than him. Rude, both of you." Rebekah glares, following me upstairs. She looks to the dead girls on the floor.

"Sorry, watch the bodies."

_______________________________

"Is this school appropriate?" I ask, staring at myself. It's a low-cut form-fitting tank top tucked into a pair of denim jeans and I'm hearing my heeled boots. If my dad were still around, he'd make me change and burn the clothes.
Stefan stares at me for a second, walking up being me.

"Absolutely not, but i like it." He smirks. I turn to him, giving him a small smile.

"Perfect," I state, looking back in the mirror, putting my leather jacket on. "If anyone gives me a problem anyways, I'm sure they'd be happy to be lunch," I smirk. The bloodlust has gotten stronger and Stefan says it'll just keep growing, he said slowly my humanity will begin to fade till it all comes back and I'm forced to turn it down. I'd be lying if i said that didn't scare me, but i can't show it.