XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch

I sigh as Elena knocks on the Salvatore House door, a minute later it open and Damon looks over to me, smirking

     I sigh as Elena knocks on the Salvatore House door, a minute later it open and Damon looks over to me, smirking. "Alina." He grins, looking over to Elena, "Hello, Elena." 

     "Is Stefan here?" She huffs, crossing her arms. "He called and said it was important." 

    Damon hums, nodding, "Right this way." He gestures, Elena walking in and i trailing in after. I feel Damon's hand move to my waist, pulling me in closer. 

     "Hey." I hear Stefan say softly. 

"What is this about?" Elena asks. I look forward, seeing Rose step out from behind one of the walls. My eyes widen and i tilt my head. 

    "You..." I mumble, glaring at her. She gives us a small smile, raising her hand slightly as if to wave at us. Stefan looks at us both, giving us a tight smile. 

_________

    "Okay, you have to understand, i only know what I've picked up over the years." She sighs, i look over to Elena who's sitting stiffly on the couch, and Damon has me between his legs, his arms wrapped arounf my waist. "And i don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus and Lili, i know they're real." She says pacing. 

    "Who is he?" Elena frowns. 

  "Two of The Originals, they're legends." Damon explains. 

 "From the first generation of vampires." Stefan adds on. 

       "Like Elijah?" I ask, looking over to Rose. 

"No." Rose argues, "Elijah was the easter bunny compared to them. He was a foot soldier. Klaus and Lili are the real deal." 

     "They're known to be tho oldest." Stefan says, "We don't know who was born first." 

    "Okay, let me get this straight." I hum, "You're syainf that the oldest vampires in the history of vampires are coming after us?" 

    "No." Damon and Stefan say at the same time as Rose says 'Yes'. 

     "What they're saying is, i mean, if what she saying is true..." Damon starts, turning me to face him. 

    "Which it is." 

"And you're not just saying it so we don't kill you." He adds on, glaring at Rose. 

    "Which I'm not." 

"Then we're looking at a soild maybe." Damon sighs. Elena and i share a look, nodding. Stefan sighs, looking between us. 

    "Look, Elijah's dead, right?" Stefan confirms, "So no one else even knows that you two exist." 

    "Not that you know of." Rose counters, shrugging.