XCI. A second chance

Elena parks the car harshly, making me glare at you, "You are never driving again, i don't even know how you passed your drivers test." I grumble as we get out.

"Why are we stopping?" Rebekah snaps.

Elena rolls her eyes, closing the door. "We've searched three cities in the last 24 hours. I'm sick of top 40 radio, and i smell like leather." She says, stepping onto the sidewalk, looking around.

"And that's my fault?" Rebekah sasses."You are the one who stole the list of Katherine's possible whereabouts. Did you ever think that Damon had bad information?" Rebekah snaps.

"Have i mentioned i can't stand the sound of your voice?" Elena sighs, walking away slightly.

"Too bad." Rebekah huffs, "Get in, next town." I look around, seeing a redheaded girl.

"I'm hungry," I state, walking over to the lady.

"We're no here for a pub crawl, Alina, i want the cure. Katherine has it." Rebekah snaps. I roll my eyes, turning to face her, walking backward.

"And you'll get it."

"The last person you said that to got his heart ripped out." She snaps. I glare at her, reminding me of Asher. I roll my eyes, turning back around and rushing towards the lady before she could get in the car. I appear behind her as she closes her door, turning around.

"Oh, my god. You startled me." She chuckles.

"Did i?" I smirk. The veins under my eyes trickle as i move towards her.

"Katherine, what are you doing?" I stop, quirking an eyebrow and pulling back. I look back at Rebekah and Elena, "You know me?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Of course." She laughs, "Um, i know most people around here prefer you to feed from the neck, but i asked you to drink from my wrist, remember?"

Rebekah chuckles, her and Elena sharing a look. "That conniving little bitch compelled the whole town." Rebekah realizes.

"I think we just found Katherine," Elena smirks.

"What's my full name?" I ask.

"Katherine Pierce. I didn't know you had a twin sister." She laughs, looking over to Elena.

"So how do you know Katherine?" Rebekah asks. She looks at Rebekah, slightly confused.

"How do i know who?"

We all share a look and i frown, looking back at her, "Me, how do you know me?" I ask with a small smile.

"Small town." She shrugs, "Everybody knows everybody."

"So everyone here knows Katherine?"

She looks over to Rebekah, tilting her head, "I'm sorry. I don't know who you're talking about." She chuckles, shaking her head.

Rebekah lets out a little laugh as i tilt my head with a smirk. "She compelled people to forget all about her unless she was talking to them herself," Rebekah smirks. "Clever girl."

"How long have we known each other?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"Uh, it's been a while. I can't remember." She chuckles.

"Where do i live? Where do i work?" Elena asks quickly. She furrows her eyebrows at Elena.

"Um, i don't know..."

"Who do i spend time with? Do i have any friends?"

"Well, you said we could all be friends with you as long as we kept your secret." She smiles.