LXII. Bonds will be broken

"Come on, darling. Get up." I look up, glaring at him. "I know, i know, I'm the cause of this." Klaus frowns. I still glare at him and he frowns, "Are you going to drink the town dry?" I shrug and he sighs, bending down and picking me up. "You've been up for 48 hours straight, people are worried, and you need sleep." I groan as i wrap my arms around his neck.

"You know, a year ago, everything was different? And now that i look back i realize that a year can do a lot to a person." I say getting teary-eyed. I see one of the hybrids open the door but i don't even care enough to tell Klaus that all of them were supposed to leave. He climbs into the backseat with me, smoothing down my hair. "Why doesn't he still love me? How come the guy that i love... doesn't love me back?"

"Darling, you're drunk and high off of blood." He sighs.

"Am i inappropriate? Or do i say the wrong thing all the time?" I choke out. He sighs, not saying anything. "Klaus?" He hums and i can tell he's looking down to me. "I'm tired."

"I'll wake you up when we're home." I sigh, closing my eyes.

___________________________________________________

Klaus pushes the front door open, dragging me in with him. "Come on, darling, we're not doing this again." I see Stefan and i open my mouth to say something but i close it.

"Oh, my god. What'd you do to her?" Stefan frowns, taking me from Klaus.

"I didn't do..." I glare at him and he shuts up.

"What'd he do?" Stefan asks, sitting me on the couch.

"He opened my eyes to a world of misery," I mumble, falling on the couch. Stefan frowns, kneeling on the floor beside me.

"What do you want?" Stefan glares.

"Well, first off, i made sure she got home without drinking the town dry, in both ways. And the question is, Stefan, what do you want?"

"My hybrids left town as you two demanded, so please tell me what i have to do to get my family back." Klaus sighs.

"Well, see, Klaus, um, I'm not negotiating."

"And you understand that holding them indefinitely is the same thing as dropping them in the ocean?" Klaus chuckles.

'Actually, it's not." I slur out, "Because they'll be on land and not in the ocean." I say, before laying my head back in the pillow.

They both stare at me for a second, "No, no, you leave Mystic Falls and then give me a call in a few years, and... we'll talk." Stefan says, ignoring me

"I want Elijah back," I whine almost breaking into tears.

"Hey, hey, no, no, stop your damn crying, Alina." Stefan huffs, lifting my head and laying it in his lap. "Stop it." I take a deep breath, frowning but no tears coming out.

"Uh... I'm going to give you another chance. Just one more let's make a reasonable deal." Klaus states.

"Or what?" Stefan challenges. "You make one move and I will drop-"

Klaus cuts off Stefan by laughing, "Yes, right. Crazy Stefan," He hums, "How's that working out for you? Any friends left other than Alina, who's too intoxicated to comprehend anything I'm saying." I sit up slightly, glaring at him, Stefan pulling me back to lay down. "I'll be seeing you two around."

"Go to hell," I grumble, the door closing.

"Come on," Stefan sighs, "I need to sober you up."