XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back

I freeze as i hear the front door open, "Jeremy? Alina? You up?" I peek around the corner, sighing in relief when it's just Elena

     "Elena?" We both look towards the kitchen when we hear a clatter and someone groaning. 

    "Oh, my god..." I gasp. Elena and i run over to John, there's blood everywhere and he's holding his stomach. There's a knife next to him, Elena grabs a towel from the sink, applying pressure. I pull my phone out, dialing 911. 
    I feel someone behind me and frown. 

  "9-1-1, what's your emergency?" The operator asks. 

    "H-Hi, i need an ambulance to 2104 Maple Street," I say in a rushed tone. 

  "B-behind you." 

    "What?" Elena frowns. 

"B-behind you!" I spun around, seeing no one there. I hand the phone to Elena, picking up the night beside him. 

    "Alina, Alina what are you doin-" 

"Shh!" I say, waving my hand. I slowly start to walk around the corner, i hear something behind me, spinning around. The door opens and slams shut and i scream, falling to the floor. 
   My mind floods to the only other person here, Jeremy. 

 "Jeremy!" I call out, dropping the knife and running upstairs. "Jeremy! Jeremy!" I run into his room to see him laying on his bed, motionless. I jump onto his bed, shaking him. "Jeremy, Jeremy, please wake up!" I cry, tears forming in my eyes. 
   He gasps, his back arching and i sigh, pulling him into my arms. Obviously there was a vampire in the house, a vampire that had to be invited in...

____________________

     Elena and i stand on the stairs as they wheel John's body out, he's alive, but barely. I might not have liked him all that much, but he didn't have to die. 
    Stefan walks up as they wheel his body out, he tries to walk through the door, but an officer stops him. 

    "He's okay," Elena says, Stefan rushes up the stairs towards us, we lead him upstairs towards Jeremy's room. After i had found him i found Elena and I's old pills from the accident and a vial of blood, what I'm assuming is vampire blood. 

    "What happened?" Stefan asks. 

"He said Anna gave him her blood, and then took all these pills." I frown, handing him a pill bottle. "And now, I mean, he looks fine, but then again so do you and Damon." I sigh, running a hand through my hair. "So i just-- I don't know." 

    "Come here, look at me." Stefan demands, getting on his knee to look at Jeremy. 

    "No, I'm fine, okay? I feel exactly the same." He snaps.

"Should i call a paramedic up here? Or... what should we do?" Elena sighs. 

   "No." Stefan says, shaking his head, "He's fine"