XXXVIII. A Full Moon

"So, now that we have the Moonstone, what do we do with it?" I ask, turning it in my hands

        "So, now that we have the Moonstone, what do we do with it?" I ask, turning it in my hands. Bonnie sighed, shaking her head. 

    "Right now, it's what's binding the sun and moon curse." Bonnie huffs, "If i can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless." 

    "And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful." Elena reminds. Klaus seems to be the number one factor right now. We need to figure out a way to get rid of the Moonstone, and it's curse, Keep Elena and I alive and everyone else and make sure Klaus never finds out. 

    "Maybe, if he finds out." Bonnie sighs. 

"Bonnie, can't this wait?" Elena frowns, "Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine." And we need to get Stefan out. "We've got to get him out." 

    "Elena, Stefan needs and wants us to focus on this." I remind her. 

     "Well, don't listen to him." She huffs, this is why Stefan wanted me to be the voice of reason. But it turning out a lot harder than you think. Elena is as stubborn as ever with Stefan in the tomb. "He thinks he's protecting me, but he's wrong." 

    "Look, I'm on Stefan's side too." Bonnie sighs, "We're not gonna let you two get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual." Elena sighs, running her hand over her jeans, taking the stone from me. 

    "What are you guys arguing about?" Jeremy laughs, walking into the room. Elena's eyes widen and i look towards our brother. 

    "We're not arguing about anything." Bonnie dismisses, shaking her head. Elena rolls her eyes as Bonnie puts away the Moonstone. I frown when i notice Bonnie and Jeremy staring at each other a little longer than they should and the now awkward tension in the room. "I need a coffee." Bonnie huffs, rushing out of the room. 
   Elena sighs, sitting on the bed. I

 "What?" Elena snaps staring at Jeremy. 

"Why are you on some suicide mission?" Jeremy asks, moving closer. Everyone in the friend group has heard about Elena's suicide mission.

    "I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt." Elena groans. She's said the same thing to everyone who has asked. 

    "Oh, so bringing Klaus the Moonstone so you can get yourself killed is okay? Dragging our sister into this is okay?" Jeremy glares. 

    "Jer..." I sigh, shaking my head. He rushes out of the room and glance to Bonnie's bag, and then back to Elena. "I'm gonna go check on Bonnie." I walk down the stairs, passing Jeremy and nodding. 
   "Do you think she'll do it?" I ask, grabbing a mug and pouring myself a cup of coffee. 

     "It's Elena." Bonnie hums and i nod. We wait another minute, walking towards the stairs, running into Elena, just like we suspected. "Where are you going?" Bonnie asks.