XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

"Damon hasn't said a word to me, every time i try to talk to him, he shuts me down." Stefan sighs. 

    "Do you think he's still trying to find Katherine?" Elena asks, i groan, slamming my locker shut at the sound of her name. I don't know her either and i don't want to. 

"I don't know, he's waited 145 years to only find out that Katherine could not care less, that's gotta hurt right" He shrugs. 

     "Maybe he deserves it," I growl, do i actually mean it? Somewhat. Elena chuckles at my words nodding and Stefan sighs. 

     "You two have every right to be upset with him." Stefan laughs and Elena nods while i give him a knowing look."So, have you guys figured out what you're gonna do?" 

    "Oh, you mean about Isobel? Our vampire mother who's related to our vampire ancestor, show screwed-up my vampire friend and his vampire brother. Nope haven't thought about it at all, have you, Elena?" I ask with an irritated expression. Stefan looks at me worried while Elena chuckles a bit.  

    "Sorry i brought it up." Stefan sighs. 

"She's right though, it would be nice if we could get through one day without having to deal with any of it. No vampire mother... brother." Elena sighs. 

    "No vampires at all?" Stefan asks, leaning in. 

"You two make me sick," I grumble, looking away. 

     Elena looks to me and rolls her eyes before looking back to Stefan. "No vampires but you." She smirks. "I just want to get us back to normal stuff, like school and homework. Here's a thought... fun!" 

      "Oh. that sounds good to me. When do we start?" Stefan asks with a laugh. 

     "Like i said, you two disgust me. I'll see you both later." I wave and they wave back. I start to head over to my class to see Tyler standing outside of it. I sigh, walking forward. 

     "What do you want Tyler?" I ask, crossing my arms. 

     "Hey." He says with a bright smile. 

"What do you want?" I repeat. 

     "How are you?" He asks hesitantly. 

"I'm fine, you can go now," I tell him walking towards the class door. Tyler sighs, grabbing my arm and pulling me back. 

    "You said we could be friends." He sighs. "You can't still be mad at me."

     "I can be whatever i want to be. And i agreed we could be friends before you tried to fight my brother and call him a drug dealer." I glare. 

     "And i was way out of line. But i miss you, i miss u-" 

     "Do not say 'us' how many times have i told you there isn't an us." I sigh. 

    "Do you not miss me, not even a little bit?"

"I did, in the beginning. But now i don't. I'm finally doing good, Tyler. Move on, Tyler. I have." I tell him. 

      "What? With who? That Salvatore guy, Damon?" He glares. "What are you two together?"

    "What? No, you idiot." I glare. "He has nothing to do with this, this has to do with you being an ass. Leave me alone, seriously Tyler." I huff, walking into my classroom. 

___________________________________________

         "Please, please, please, please, please!" Caroline begs as we walk down the halls.