LXXV. Back from the Dead

I slam my book down on my desk

I slam my book down on my desk. "You're actually here?" I look over, seeing Elena and Stefan.

"I tried to go back to Chicago, but she wouldn't let me leave." I huff, staring at the board in Alaric's old room. I feel a small pang at my heart but quickly move on.

"Who?" Stefan frowns.

"Morning everyone." Rebekah beams, walking in. We hadn't talked since i came back to get them out of the farm, but this morning when i was leaving, she dragged me to school.

"Her."

"And just like that, I'm no longer feeling sentimental." Elena groans. I let out a little laugh,.

"So, I'm throwing a little Anti-Curfew party at my new house, starts in the fifth period, goes to whenever. Spread the word." She smiled, handing out flyers. "You're welcome to join Elena. If you'd like to bury the hatchet." Rebekah passes me a flyer with a smile, "And you better be there."

"Well, you kinda slashed my tires so i can't leave Mystic Falls until Asher gets them fixed." I smile, taking it. She hums, looking back over to Elena.

"What?" Rebekah frowns.

"Bury the hatchet? That's a pretty enormous hatchet."

"Well, I'm feeling generous of spirit. Oh, Alina darling, make sure Asher gets all of your things moved in by the party." She smiles.

"You're moving in with her?" Stefan frowns.

"Well, she's certainly not staying in the god-awful motel." Rebekah scoffs.

"New house, huh? Did your brother finally kick you out?" Elena smirks. Kick her out? Klaus is dead.

"He didn't kick me out, i left." Rebekah snaps.

"So you left the only person on earth that actually likes you?"

"Well, your boyfriend liked me once." Rebekah smirked, I let out a laugh, shaking my head. "Actually, a lot more than once." Elena looks over, a murderous look in her eyes.

"Why are you still in town, Rebekah?" Stefan asks. "Don't you have anywhere else to go?"

"Well, history's my favorite class." She smirks. "Actually, where is Mr. Saltzman?" She asks looking around, Elena glares at her, narrowing her eyes. "Oh, that's right. I killed him." Elena throws her pencil towards Rebekah, Rebekah catching it, then throwing it back at Elena.
Elena gasps, clutching her shoulder, Stefan glaring at Rebekah while i laugh. Elena pulls the pencil out of her shoulder, getting up and storming out.

"Damn, Bekah." I laugh, "So much for burying the hatchet."

"My generous mood faded as soon as she opened her mouth." Rebekah smirked, looking around the room, "Ah, Heather? Come here for a moment, please." Heather walked up to us with a smile.