XLV. A dance to remember

"Please sign here and here

  "Please sign here and here." The man tells us, handing us each a pen and sliding the deed over to us. Elena and i share a look, sighing before taking our turns in signing the deed. Damon and Stefan were serious about us getting the house to protect ourselves. 

    "So this place is all yours, they just gave it to you?" Bonnie asks, sitting across from us. 

     "For now." Elena nods. "As the sole owners, we're the only ones who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what i mean." Elena states, gesturing to the man standing above us. 

      "Your own personal safe house." 

I nod, looking up to Bonnie, "That's the whole idea." I sigh. 

     "Wouldn't want to clean it." Bonnie jokes, Elena and I give off a laugh, Bonnie smiling. I sigh, looking down and finishing everything we need to sign in order for the house to actually protect us from Klaus... who we think has  Katherine. 

      "Okay, girls, we're all done here." Mr. Henry smiles. We smile, walking him to the door. 

     "Thank you, Mr. Henry." Elena smiled as she opens the door, Stefan and Damon turned to face us.  We each shake his hand as he walks out. Stefan and Damon walk up to the door and we hear a small bang, oh right, they can't get in. 

     "I'm sorry. I completely forgot." Elena laughs, i do my best to hold back my laughter until Damon looks over to me. "Stefan, would you like to come inside the house?" Elena smiles. 

     "I would love to. Thank you." Stefan smiles, walking in. I roll my eyes, looking over to Damon.

     "Come i-" 

"Hold on." Elena says, cutting me off. Damon and i both look to her narrowing our eyes. 

     "What are we, 12?" Damon scoffs. 

"One of us is." Elena shoots back. "If we let you in, do you promise to obey the owners of this house?" 

     "Alina, yes, you, no." He smirks. I laugh, reaching my hand out to pull him in, Elena pushing my hand down. 

      "Seriously, Damon-" 

"He said he'll listen to me, that's good enough. Knock it off. Damon, come in." I smile. He gives Elena a smirk, grabbing my hand and walking in the house with me. 

   "Okay, you ready?" Elena asks and i nod, picking up my bag. Damon and Stefan look at us skeptically and i quirk a brow. 

     "Where are you guys going?" Stefan asks as Bonnie walks out with Elena's jacket. 

     "School..." Elena shrugs. 

"Huh?" Stefan says as if he didn't hear her. 

      "No, no, no we didn't create a safe house for you two to leave it." Damon interjects. I frown, looking over to him.