LXVII. Come on in

I look around, walking over to mayor Lockwood and Rebekah

I look around, walking over to mayor Lockwood and Rebekah. "Hey," I smile, shoving my hands in my pockets.

"Hey." Rebekah beams as i walk over. I look around again, my eyes locking with Damon. I look back to Mayor Lockwood as she rambles on about whatever the hell she's talking about. I push my hair behind my ear, pretending to listen as i listen into whatever Damon and Ric are saying.

'They're up to something, they've been snooping in places she shouldn't be.' Damon huffs.

'Tell me again, why are we here?' Ric questions.

'Ric, the world can's stop just because you're an accidental psycho killer.' My brows furrow, has Damon always been this sarcastic and insensitive?

'Do you have any tact whatsoever?' Meredith scoffs. I crack a smile, tilting my head. Rebekah pulls my arm, and i give a smile to Mayor Lockwood, walking away with her.

"What were you listening to?" Rebekah asks.

"Damon's getting curious," I state. "He knows we're onto something."

"Maybe he could be of use." Rebekah huffs.

"Damon wants Klaus dead if he knows there's a tree or part of the tree that can kill you guys, he'll look for it, and try to use it against you." I state, Rebekah frowns, nodding slowly, "Unless we let him find it and we take it."

Rebekah gives me a smirk, tilting her head. "When Nik says you're a little monster, he means it in the best way possible." I give her a smile and a shrug. I frown when her face falls.

"What?" I frown.

"A blast from the past, come on," Rebekah says, pulling me over with her. I see we're heading over to Damon and some red-head. "Look what the cat dragged in."

"Easy there, Rebekah. You know she used to beat men for sport." Damon smirks.

"She always was quite common." Rebekah hums.

"Rebekah, what a happy surprise." Whoever she sighs.

"What are you doing here, Sage?" She glares. Sage? The girl that was obsessed with Finn, the one Damon meant in 1912... interesting.

"Well, i heard Finn was finally freed from that casket your rageaholic brother Klaus carted him around in." My eyes narrow at her, her glance shifts over to me, "And you are?"

"Klaus' girlfriend." Damon huffs. I give him a look rolling my eyes.

"Oh, Finn, you just missed him," Rebekah says, pulling the attention back to her, "He left town and didn't tell a soul where he was going."

"Oh, he probably went looking for me." She shrugs cockily.

I and Rebekah both let out a little laugh, "Or, quite possibly, forgot all about you." Rebekah smirks.