LIV. Temper tantrums

I sigh, looking at myself in the mirror, smiling at the black dress I'm wearing. "There's got to be more to this dress," Rebekah complains, looking at herself in the mirror with me.

"These days, these are modest." I smile. Her dress has a deep plunging neckline and ends mid-thigh, flowing out slightly at the waist. While mine has a sweetheart neckline and is tight as hell. She scoffs, throwing the curtain open. I sigh, following her out. Stefan and Klaus are sitting back on the couch, as soon as i walk out, Klaus sits straight up.
I give him a look, looking at myself in the mirror on the wall.

"So women in the 21st-century dress like prostitutes then?" She huffs. I look to her with false hurt, putting a hand over my heart.

"How dare you?" I glare playfully.

"I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah scoffs.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus muses, a smirk on his face.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." She complains, the 21st-century is gonna take some adjusting for her.

"It's dance music." Stefan music Stefan tells her. She give him a look, tilting her head.

"People dance to this?" I hum in confirmation and she frowns.

"Are we done?" Klaus groans. Typical. I roll my eyes, giving him a look.

"What's up your ass?" I question.

"The one thing i needed from my dear sister to find out from a witch why my hybrids were dying. One thing, the necklace, and you lost it," He glares. I sigh at the mention of the necklace, taking the champagne glass from his hand, downing it. "Go ahead, help your self." He says playfully.

"I didn't lose it. It has been missing for 90 years." She argues, rolling her eyes, "And you could call Lili, she can contact her and find out why." She points out.

"As if i haven't thought about that." Klaus huffs, "She won't answer any of my calls."

She hums, turning to Stefan, "What do you think?" She asks. Stefan looks up shocked, looking between us as she does a little twirl.

"I like it." Stefan smiles, clearly lying. Rebekah gives him a blank look, not impressed. "What? I said i like it." I turn around, trying not to laugh.

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." Rebekah glares, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the dressing room. I shoot Klaus a look telling him to help me but he just smiles, waving me off as Rebekah closes the curtain. I walk out, the dress in my hands. I huff, sitting down, realizing Stefan's gone.

"Where's Stefan?"

"He needed some air." Klaus shrugs, i hum, reaching for the champagne bottle. Klaus furrows his brows, "Have you ever heard that sharing is caring?"

"I don't care."

_______________________________________

I sigh in relief when i see Stefan walk into the bar. "You left us." Rebekah pouts.

Stefan sighs, walking down the stairs, "Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode." He huffs, walking towards me.

"Tell me about it." Klaus huffs. I kick his leg under the table and he gives me a playful smile.

"What's she doing?" Stefan asks. I groan, laying my head on the table. Here we go with Klaus rants.

"She's failing." Klaus hums.