LII. The hybrid dick

I frown, stepping over another huge tree root, "You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus asks Stefan who's carrying Ray. Stefan rolls his eyes.

"I'm fine," Stefan says quickly, not in the mood to talk to Klaus.

"You sure about that?" Klaus questions again, "You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..."

I huff, turning to face them. "I get there we're all stuck together, but the small talk isn't necessary, okay?" I say with a sarcastic smile, i turn back around, starting to walk again.

"Someone's not happy." Klaus mumbles. I roll my eyes, not paying attention to him. "Your guys' dreary attitudes are suffocating."

"Maybe it's cause we're tired of werewolf hunting," Stefan tells him. I nod, "We've been at it all summer."

"Well, thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack." I stop seeing a campsite set up, and everyone moving around. Klaus walks past me and into the clearing. The wolves notice us, Stefan and i walking into the clearing behind him. Stefan drops Ray to the ground and i smirk, looking around at everyone glaring at us.

"Ray!" A girl cries, running through the pack and over to him. She kneels beside him, pulling his head into her lap. "What's going on?" She whispers, another guy kneeling beside her. She looks up to us, glaring. "Who are you?"

"The important question is who am i?" Klaus smirks. "Please, forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus." The girl stands, him and the guy stepping back.

"You're the hybrid.." She states shakily.

"You've heard of me." Klaus boasts, "Fantastic." He smirks. Way to ego boost. Stefan pulls me to a boulder, the two of us sitting, Klaus motioning for me to move over. I sigh, leaning p against Stefan. "It's interesting really. A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid."
Ray gasps, rolling around on the ground.

"Perfect timing, Ray," Klaus smirks. "Very dramatic."

"What's happening to me?" Ray gasps, looking around.

"Darling," Klaus smiles. I stand up, looking around.

"Are any of you human?" I ask, looking around. "Your buddy needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die." Nobody moves forward and Klaus sighs.

"It doesn't take much, just a sample," Klaus states i listen for a human heartbeat, Vampire heartbeats and extremely slow, while werewolf heartbeats are extremely fast. I finally find a normal one, staring at him. "Anyone, a boyfriend, a girlfriend along for the ride?"

"Him," I say staring at the blue-eyes boy. His eyes widen as Klaus moves over to him, biting his wrist, pushing him to Stefan. Stefan pushes him to the ground, the girl getting up.

"No!" She cries, i quickly grab her, wrapping an arm around her throat.

"If you don't drink it, Ray, i will." Stefan says, holding the guy's wrist out, "Problem is, i don't stop." Klaus smirks, looking over to the girl i have and smirks.

"It's the new order, sweetheart. You either join us, or you die."

"I'd rather die than be a vampire." She grits out.

"Wrong choice." Klaus hums, Klaus bites into his wrist, shoving it to her throat, i loosen my grip so the blood can flow down her throat. I look up, seeing Ray drinking the guy's blood. Her head flops away from Klaus and i push her to him. "She'll thank me for that later." Klaus laughs. He quickly snaps her neck, letting her fall to the ground.