LXV. The Mikaelsons

I walk into the Mikaelson Mansion, "Alina, i love seeing at a constant

I walk into the Mikaelson Mansion, "Alina, i love seeing at a constant." Kol smirks as i walk into the living room. I shoot him a small smile, rolling my eyes.

"I love making you happy." I muse. My phone buzzes again and i sigh, putting it back in my pocket.

"Who's been bothering you, darling?" Klaus asks, not looking up from his drawing.

"Stefan." I sigh, walking over and sitting on the couch next to him. The front door opens again as i try to look at Klaus' drawing but he pulls it away. I roll my eyes, sinking into the couch as he chuckles.

"Well, well, well, there's our girl." I hear Kol smirk. I look up seeing Rebekah walking in and her eyes widen when she sees me. Kol steps in front of her, Rebekah rolling her eyes and try to maneuver around him.

"Get out of my way, Kol." She demands.

"Out all night, what a scandal." He muses. "I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?" My eyes widen as i look up at her.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." She threatens. Klaus chuckles and she huffs, "Don't start, Nik."

"I didn't say anything." Klaus defends, putting his hands up. Rebekah walks over to us, giving me a small smile.

"I'm bored." Kol huffs, plopping down on the other sofa. "Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment."

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it." Klaus shrugs.

"In today's day and age, with his attitude, good luck." I scoff. Klaus and Rebekah give off a laugh.

"I love to know you're rooting for me, Sweetheart." Kol huffs, "It's no fun to go alone. Join me, Nik." Klaus just gives him a look, shaking his head, "It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart." Kol pouts.

Klaus looks over to me and i shrug, "Don't look at me. He's your brother, I'm here for Rebekah." I shrug.

"Okay. Why not?" Klaus sighs, "I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date." Klaus sighs, getting up and giving me a small kiss on the head. My eyes widen as i hear Kol and Rebekah giving off a little laugh.

"Yes, please go. This house has enough men rolling around in it." Rebekah huffs.

"Just like you, Bekah," Kol smirks, turning to give her a look. My eyes widen as i cover my mouth.

"Good riddance, both of you." She huffs, throwing her shoe at him. She turns to me, sighing. "I didn't think you'd get here so early." She hums.

"So, who's the lucky guy?" I smirk, standing up. Her face falls slightly and i frown, "Damon?"

"Alina, I'm sorry, it just happened, it meant nothing," Rebekah says quickly. I give off a little laugh, Rebekah looking at me skeptically. "Why are you laughing?"