XC. Nightfall

I sigh, getting up out of bed standing in front of the mirror

I sigh, getting up out of bed standing in front of the mirror. I was only in Stefan's shirt and i frown at my hair, smoothing it down. I lift my hands up, stretching, the shirt rising. "That's what i like to wake up to in the morning," Stefan smirks, i turn around, smiling at him. I walk over to him straddling him, he smiles, placing his hands on my hips.
"You know, i like this blanket when we sleep, but right now, it's kinds in the way." He muses. I stand up for a second, pulling the blanket away with a smile, then moving back.

"Better?" I smile.

"So much better." He smirks, flipping us over, i giggle, pulling him down to kiss me, Stefan grabbing the blankets again, lifting them over us.

----------------------------------------------

I sigh, walking downstairs, stopping when i hear Stefan on the phone, with Damon. "Relax, man. This little joy ride is actually a cure hunt." Damon sighs into the phone. "That vampire that Katherine sent after Hayley is a friend of mine. He live in the city. Will gets vampires fake identities," Why did he not just say fake ID? "And I'm sure that Katherine's one of his clients."
I clench my jaw hearing Katherine's name.

"And Elena's okay with this little field trip?" Stefan scoffs, his back towards me. "Just yesterday, she was living the vampire high life and trying to get Alina to join her." Stefan snaps. "She doesn't want the cure."

"That's why i didn't tell her."

"Damon, if she finds out you're still looking for it, she'll bolt."

"I'm aware of that, Stefan," Damon snaps. "What I'm hoping is she's gonna be so wasted on booze and blood that she won't even think about it."

"Don't underestimate her. Her and Alina are twins, she's had to of picked up a few things over the 18 years they been together." Stefan sighs.

"Okay, if i can handle Alina when she flipped her switch, i can handle her, trust me."

"Alina almost killed you, twice." Stefan deadpans.

"Goodbye, Stefan." Damon huffs, hanging up.

"So you think I'm sneaky?" I muse, walking further in. Stefan turns around a small smile on his face.

"How much of that did you hear?" He laughs.

"All of it." I shrug. He chuckles, pulling me closer to him, placing his lips on mine. I hum, wrapping my arms around his neck, "I see you're still in the mood."

"I'm always in the mood when you're around." He hums, pulling me closer again. The door to the library opens, both of us awkwardly pulling away.

"There's an Original vampire here." Caroline huffs.

"Uh, yeah." Stefan nods awkwardly, "I asked him to come." He smiles, pulling me into the living room, where Klaus is. "We need his help. I think Silas is in Mystic Falls."