LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can

"So you're saying you believe in my cause?" Kol smirks as we drive towards the bar

"So you're saying you believe in my cause?" Kol smirks as we drive towards the bar. Klaus made a bunch of vampires and have them in a bar for Jeremy to kill, and Kol convinced me to come along and kill them. I want the cure for Asher, but if we give Jeremy these vampires to kill, Damon will take the cure to Elena once he completes the map.

"No, I'm saying that I'm bored and will do anything to get the hell out of Mystic Falls." I clarify. Kol humming, "Why can't Jeremy complete his mark again?" My phone dings and i look at it, seeing another text from Stefan. God, does he ever give up?

"Boy troubles, darling?"

"Mind your business, Kol." I hum, turning off my phone. "Once again, what's the problem?"

"You find the cure, you awaken Silas." He tells me, "You awake Silas, you might as well shove a stake through your own heart." He says, his tone darkening.

"So you're trying to save the world?" I ask, looking over to him, a raised brow."

"Exactly." He nods with a smirk.

"Well, that's new. We're usually the ones trying to burn it down."

=============================

We stand in front of the bar, listening to everyone moving around inside. "Can you fight?" He asks.

"You're insulting yourself, Kol. You taught me how to fight, along with every member of your family." I smirk.

"Well, then this should be fun." He hums, pushing the door open. The sunlight bleeds in, some of them hissing at us. "Ready to play, darling?" I hum, Kol and I speeding at the vampires, hearts being ripped out left and right.

Kol and i were now sat at the bar, drinking. We had killed all the vampires fairly quickly and stuffed them all in the freezer. My phone rings again, Stefan's name flashing on the screen. I go to reach for it, Kol grabbing the phone faster, "Kol," I whine, he holds his hand out, answering it.

"Wouldn't you think the last twenty texts and four ignored calls would've given you a hint, mate?" Kol smirks, placing the phone on the bar and putting on the speaker.

"Where's Alina?" Stefan demands.

"Not speaking to you, that's for sure." Kol chuckles. "She's alright if that's what you're worried about, I'm sure my brother would have my head if she got hurt."

"How about you let her speak for herself?" Stefan snaps.

"Well, we all know she's very opinionated, I'm assuming if she wanted to talk to you, she'd be talking." He shoots back. I slowly nod, he's right. I pour myself another shot, downing it. "Have a nice day, Stefan." He smirks, hanging it up.