XII. Okay

Sleep didn't come easily last night, it was hard to sleep and i didn't like the feeling that had settled over my body

    Sleep didn't come easily last night, it was hard to sleep and i didn't like the feeling that had settled over my body. The sun made it worse for me, it was too bright, but right now, everything was too much. 
    I could hear the opening and closing of doors outside my room, and it made me dread the day. My door flys open and Elena's standing there with a frown. 

     "Why aren't you up?" 

"Because i don't want to." I answer in a 'duh' tone. She sighs, walking over to me.

     "You're not missing school, up." She orders. I sigh, throwing my covers off me as she walks out fo the room. I throw on a lazy-ish outfit, a black tank top and pair of blue jeans, and a black and white striped jacket thing where the shoulders were blue. 

    "I'm gonna throw myself off a bridge." I groan. 

__________________________________________

     "Why would you bring me here?" I huff. 

"Because i need moral support," Elena tells me. I groan as she knocks on the door. I sigh, looking anywhere but the door. The door opens and i can't help but look up to see Damon. I let out a breath and look away again. 

    "Is Stefan here?" Elena asks breathlessly. 

"Yep."

     "Where is he?"

"And good morning to you, Little Miss 'I'm on a mission.'" Damon says sarcastically. "Alina..." 
   I look up to Damon and give him a small smile. I don't want to be mad at him, but i have to be. 

    "Don't talk to her." Elena glares. "And how can you be so arrogant and glib after everything that you've done?" Elena asks, crossing her arms. 

    "Elena," I warn. 

Damon smirks, his eyes flickering over to me before going back to look at Elena. "And how brave and stupid could you be to call a vampire Arrogant and Glib?" 

    "If you wanted us dead, we'd be dead." 

"I never said i wanted you both dead, i said you, just you." Damon retorts. I frown slightly at his words. 

    "Well then, if you wanted me dead, I'd be dead." Elena reiterates. 

   "Yes, you would." 

"But I'm not." 

     "Yet." Elena's face fall and i sigh in annoyance, they both turn to look at me and i have a glare on my face. 

    "Damon, where's Stefan?" I ask. 

"He's upstairs singing 'The Rain in Spain'," Damon says, always having to throw sarcasm in everything he says. "Knock yourself out," Damon says, opening the door wider. 

    "Good, go, i have no reason to be here, I'll see you at home," I say. Elena frowns and quirks an eyebrow. 

    "Don't go."