LXXXII. Detention

I drop another body to the floor, panting. I look over to Max and Asher quirking a brow. "What?" I snap.

     "Nothing, nothing," Max says, shaking his head and holding his hands up in surrender. "We've just never seen you like this before."

         "Maybe it's because I've never been this angry before." I huff. Everything that's happened with Stefan and almost dying because of Tyler, let's say that my rage levels are through the roof.

       "You could always just turn it off," Asher suggests.

       "If i turn it off, you don't get what you want." I state, "We stick to the plan, get the cure, give it to you, even though i have no clue why you want it." I scoff, "And then we leave to a remote island somewhere where i can never be bothered again."

    They slowly nod as i sit on top of one of the tables in the bar. I look around at all the dead bodies, this is going to be a lot to clean up. My phone rings and i send a glare it's way, Asher quick to check who it was, "It's Rebekah." My eyes light up as i speed over.

       "You two clean this up." When they make no move i glare at them, "Now." Max and Asher quickly stand as i move to the far side of the bar. "Rebekah Mikaelson." I hum.

        "I was beginning to think you wouldn't answer. When i woke up, you were gone and no one had seen you for a week." She huffs.

       "I'm in Rupel." I state, "Is there something you called for?"

        "How long do you think it'll take you to get here to the school?" She asks hopefully.

      "Why would i need to be there?" I frown, leaning against the wall.

        "I need your help torturing Elena, maybe some of your other friends." She says, and i can tell she's shrugging, "Are you interested?"

      "I'll be there within an hour," I smirk. I hang up the phone, looking over to see most of the bodies gone by now. "Leave the rest of them, we'll burn the place down." I say, "We have a cure to find."

====================================

           I push the school doors open, Max and Asher following me. "This is where you go to school?" Asher frowns, looking around.

      "Unfortunately." I scoff. "Rebekah!" I yell out, after a minute or two of walking i see the familiar blonde and smile. "There she is, Asher, Max, Rebekah, Rebekah, this is Asher and Max." She hums, smiling over at them. "Now, who brought you back from the dead?"

      "Our dear, April." She smiles, leading me over to the library. Rebekah shoves the door open, I following in after her.

      "Alina..." Caroline sighs in relief.

"Sit down." Rebekah snaps, Caroline automatically sitting down. I tilt my head, they're all compelled.

       "Oh, this is gonna be good," I smirk, seeing them all in the room. Stefan, Elena, Caroline, and April.

      "Class is in session, You've all been compelled. You know the rules." Rebekah states, "Answer our questions honestly, no disobedience, no one leaves." She smirks, "April, my sweet, take notes. This is how you get answers in this town. Let's start with a little quiz." Rebekah smiles.
     "In the year 1114, my brother learned-thanks yo yours truly- about a brotherhood of vampire hunters with tattoos that grew with each kill. And these tattoos reveal what? Elena?"

       "A map." Elena states boredly.

"Which led to, Caroline?"

      "A cure for Vampirism." She sighs.