LXIII. The Living Dead

I sigh, taking another shot

I sigh, taking another shot. I motion for the bartender to bring me another as i answer my phone, "Lilianna, how nice to hear from you." I slur out. The bartender places another round in front of me and i take another shock.

"You're drunk." She sighs. "What happened?"

"Well, on your week-long trip to where ever the hell you went, i was cheated on, again," I grumble. It's silent for a second and i sigh.

"Where are you?" She asks.

"The grill." I sigh.

"Elijah and i will be there soon." She says before the dial tone clicks.

__________________________________

"So that's why Klaus is a dick." I finish off, taking another shot. Lili and Elijah give each other a worried glance, Lili pulling the tray of shots away.

"Well, I'm shocked you barely learned that." Lili chuckles. I hum, reaching over for another, Elijah quickly grabbing my hand.

"That's enough." Elijah says with a small smile, "But, you've forgotten to mention how close you and Niklaus have gotten." Elijah states.

"I hate him." I state, "He got what he wanted and he did whatever it did to happen. He ruined my relationship, just like he wanted." I grumble.

"He does have a knack for that." Elijah frowns. "But, in this case, we've learned he did that out of jealously."

I give him a strange look, shaking my head, "Am i completely wasted, or did i hear you right?"

"You heard correctly." Lili nods, "He was jealous of you and the Salvatore brother. It made him... annoyed." She shrugs.

"Damon and i weren't together, together at that time." I frown.

"But you did get back together briefly?" Elijah nods.

"But how the hell was he supposed to know that?" I frown. She shrugs and Elijah checks his watch, frowning. "What?"

"We have to go meet Damon right now, I'd ask you to join us but..."

"Say no more," I say cutting him off. Lili chuckles looking around, seeing the only waitress here, she waves her over and i frown.

"Don't serve her anything unless it's food or water." She compels, her and Elijah starting to walk away.

"You guys suck."

________________________________________________

"You seem better." Stefan frowns as i walk alongside him in the tunnels, Bonnie and Abby, Bonnie's mom, trailing behind us. We're taking them to the locked coffin, apparently, Abby's the key to opening it.