XLVI. Klaus

I sigh, staring at Elijah's body. He hasn't woken up yet, how long does it take an Original to wake up from being daggered for about two weeks, it cant take this long. Elena even looks bored out of her mind. I just hope Damon or Stefan don't wake up early and come down to see that we've undaggered him. 

    "Come on, get up." I groan. Elena gives off a little chuckle, looking back over to Elijah. Suddenly he groans, Elena and i jumping at the suddenness. He arches his back, trying to roll over or something. Elena and i rush over to him, and i grab onto his shoulders. 

    "Elijah," I whisper. He looks at me, his eyes going wide. "Elijah," I say, trying to get his attention, he gasps. 

     "Katerina!" He whisper yells. I roll my eyes, I'm getting really tired of people thinking I'm Katherine. His eyes roll back and he falls unconscious again and i frown. How much longer are we going to have to wait? Suddenly he convulsed again, Elena and i giving a little scream, jumping back. 
    He starts to slowly stand up, gasping for air. 

    "I can't- I can't breathe!" He chokes out, he falls to his knees, Elena and i sharing a confused look. "What's happened to me? Where's Lili?" He stammers. He moves trying to rush out, hitting the wall. Elena and i rush over, trying to help him stand. "I can't... i can't be in this house." 

     He hasn't been invited in, he was basically dead when Elena and i took over. "You're not invited in." Elena gasps. 

    "You need to get me out of here." He pleads, i nod and he tries to speed out, hitting the wall again. He stays there for a minute, speeding out again. Elena and I run after him, seeing he's now outside, and looking normal. He sees Elena, narrowing his eyes and moving to the door, being blocked by the barrier. 

    "What happened?" He asks before i shush him. I motion upstairs, telling him Damon and Stefan are here. 

     "We'll tell you, but not here," I whisper. "Can we trust you?" 

    "Can i trust you?" He whispers. I nod and he nods as well. I pull the dagger from behind me, handing it to Elijah. He takes it cautiously, and i smile. 

    I think we have a new alliance. 

__________________________________________________

      I frown when my phone rings, seeing it's from Damon. I turn off the ringer, sighing. So they're awake and probably pissed. "You aren't going to answer that?" Elijah asks and i shake my head. I pull to the side of the road, turning off the car. 

    "You look better," I state, looking at Elena through the rearview mirror. 

     "Where did you get the dagger?" He asks, looking out the windshield. 

    "Like i said, we'll tell you everything. But we have to work together, Elijah." I state. "I need your word." 

    "Your ability to make demands has long passed." Elijah states. I roll my eyes, turning my body to face him. I can see Elena's worried look through the mirror. 

    "I've done nothing to you, i tried to warn you. Remember that? And I'm not making any demands. I'm offering you Elena and I's help. And in return, we want yours." 

       "And why should i consider this?" 

"The same reason you haven't killed us. You need our help to kill Klaus. And we need you." Elena states from the back. Elijah looks at her through the mirror, our phones buzzing again. I sigh, letting mine go to voicemail. Elena frowns and answers, putting the phone on speaker. 

      "Where are you? Are you with your sister? Are you okay?" Stefan rushes out.

     "Yes, I'm with Alina and I'm fine." Elena sighs.