XXIX. Survival of the fittest

"Damon!" I groan playfully, "Elena's gonna hear us and get mad, i have to get up." I laugh, trying to get up, but Damon has a grip on my waist, pulling me back to him. 

    "I don't care." He smirks, keeping the grip on me, "I don't care what she has to say, because all that matters right now... is us."

    I smile, pulling him back in for a kiss, he smiles against my lips and one of his hand my face, after a while i push him away, "I promised Elena and Bonnie I'd help them." I tell him, trying to pry his hands away from my waist. He groans, trying to pull me back again but after a minute or two, i get up off my bed. Last night, Damon and i didn't do anything but kiss and sleep. 

    "Curse you for being so helpful." He says playfully, sitting up. I hum and roll my eyes playfully. I grab my clothes and walk towards the bathroom, "You know, you could always change in here." He smirks, "I don't mind." 

    "Of course you don't, I'll be back." I laugh, walking into the bathroom and changing, i walk back in the room, looking at myself in the mirror. I frown looking at my appearance, and by Damon's face, i look just like her. I have a lave shirt on with a bralette underneath and blue jeans and my normal boots. 
    Damon walks up behind me, wrapping his arms around me, kissing the side of my head. 

    "You look... sexy." He smirks. I chuckle slightly, looking at myself in the mirror. He notices my face and frowns, "You're nothing like her." 

    "I know... but i look like her." I frown. 

"But you aren't her, and that's what i love. I love you." He says, turning me to face him. I smile, looking away. He places his hand underneath my chin, making me look to him. 

    "I love you too." 

"I love hearing my girl say that." He grins. 

     I quirk an eyebrow, tilting my head, "Your girl? I like hearing you say that." He smiles, leaning down to kiss me, i place a finger on his lips and he frowns. 

    "How mean." He says with a false pout. 

"Do you think we should tell Stefan and Elena?" I ask, "They'll be pretty pissed." 

      "They don't need to know anything about us, all they'll do is try to take you away from me." He frowns, "Even though making them mad is so much fun." He teases.

    I roll my eyes, shoving him back onto the bed, he raises an eyebrow suggestively and i roll my eyes, "I would like to keep a relationship with my sister, thank you very much." I laugh, walking over to my desk chair. I slip on my leather jacket and turn to face him.
    I walk back over, leaning in to kiss him, he grabs me by the waist and pulls me in closer. I pull away and he groans, throwing his head back. 

    "I have to go." I smile, walking out of my room. I could so get used to him sleeping over. 

______________________________

   Today we were setting up for the school carnival, I look around seeing various students setting up and i frown slightly, "I mean, Katherine looked just like you, Alina." Bonnie sighs, i groan, rolling my eyes. If i hear that one more time, I'm gonna kill someone. "It was freakish." 

    "She is our ancestor." Elena sighs, writing on her clipboard. "Hey, i moved the student booth to the cafeteria."

  "Your vampire ancestor." Bonnie corrects, "And she didn't just resemble you, A, like a family member would." She tells me as Elena and i grab bags of prizes, putting them in the booth, "She was you." I frown, looking up to Bonnie.