L. If i lay here

I sigh, shaking my hair out as i took out my ponytail. I was up all night with Caroline learning how to Eat and Erase, i got it quickly which shocked her, and it seems like it's shocking everyone how much control i have. Bonnie had made me a daylight ring before i woke up so I'm thankful I'm not trapped inside. That'd be the worst. 
    I hear the door open and i peek my head out of the bathroom seeing Damon walk in. "Haven't seen you since the funeral." 

     Damon's been here during the day while I'm at school, and Caroline takes me out at night while he's home and when i get back, he's not here. 

     "I'm sorry." He frowns, "I know i haven't been here." 

I shrug, looking at him through the mirror, "It's whatever." 

       "Don't be upset, please." Damon begs. I nod slowly and he sighs, wrapping his arms around me, kissing the top of my head. "I love you, you know that right?" I frown at the tone in his voice. I look up at him and frown. 

     "Is something wrong?" He gives me a confused look and shakes his head. "Are you sure?" He nods and i sigh. "Okay..." 

      "Look, i have to go. But i promise I'll be here tonight." He says, holding one arm up, holding his pinkie out. I interlock mine with his and he kisses his thumb. "I'll be back." I nod as he's gone in a flash and sigh. 
    My eyes furrow when i see blood on the floor, and i know i didn't bring that in. Something's wrong with Damon. I hear Stefan downstairs and speed down. He turns around, jumping slightly. 

      "You're getting good at this." he laughs. He notices the look on my face and frowns, "What?" 

      "What's wrong with Damon?" I ask, crossing my arms. His face falls immediately. Now i know there is something wrong, "Stefan..." 

    "If he hasn't told you, i shouldn't." Stefan says, going to walk away. I grab Stefan's arm, turning him around. 

    "What the hell is going on?" 

"The night of the sacrifice, Caroline and Tyler were supposed to be the original sacrifices, and Damon saved them. Tyler started to shift, and Damon got bit." He states slowly. Werewolf bites kill vampires... 

    "What?" I ask shakily. Stefan stares at me for a moment, seeing my hands starting to shake. I may have learned to control my abilities, but i haven't learned to control my emotions. 

    "Hey, hey, relax, breathe," Stefan says slowly, guiding me over to the couch. "Remember what we taught you, breath in, and out. In, and out." He says slowly. I do the breathing, a thousand thought running through my head. We have to fix this, i have to fix this. "We're gonna fix this, okay?" 

  I nod slowly, Damon's going to be okay. 

_________________________________________________

       "What are we doing here?" I sigh, looking over to Stefan. We're currently at the witch house, i haven't been here since Damon brought me. 

    "Bonnie's waiting for us, she's gonna contact her ancestors to see if they know of a cure." He states, holding the door open for me. 

     "It's worth a shot." I nod, walking in. 

"But we have to be careful, okay?" I nod. 

     "They don't like vampires..." I say, remembering when they deactivated his daylight ring. Stefan nods in conformation. 

     "You know how to use your speed, right?" Stefan asks. I nod and shrug, i haven't exactly mastered it yet. 

    "In theory, yes, but i haven't mastered it yet, I'm still running into things." I frown. He nods, taking my hand and guiding me. As soon as he stops, i lurch forward slightly, Stefan pulling me back.