LXVIII. Murder for one

I sigh, pulling my jacket closer to me as we follow Finn through Chicago. Klaus pulls me with him next to Finn and i sigh, "Hello, Finn." Klaus smirks.

Finn looks over to us, rolling his eyes, "Hello, Niklaus." He doesn't even acknowledge me but i just roll my eyes, "I have nothing to say to you."

"Oh, I'm not here to chat. I will ask you one time, though, where's our mother?" Klaus demands.

"Gone to find another way to end out abominable lives." He deadpans. I make a face, rolling my eyes. Is he always this much of a pessimist? "And when she does, i will sacrifice myself all over again."

"Well how fortunate that i found you." Klaus hums. "I require your assistance."

Finn scoffs, shaking his head. "I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead."

"Right. Well, that's the thing. You see, you won't be able to see me dead because if i die, then you die, so it's unfulfilled." Klaus explains.

"Oh, bother someone else with your hallow charms, Niklaus." Finn glares.

"Why? When i can bother my big brother?" Klaus smirks. "I need you two accompany me back to Mystic Falls. I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together."

"I have no wish to be unlinked!" Finn snaps.

"Again with the wishes." Klaus sighs, stepping in front of Finn. "Let me rephrase- You will come back with me or i will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years." He threatens.

"What happens to one, happens to all. You may not feel the effect of the dagger, but you'd lose your precious Rebekah." I let out a little laugh, looking away. "What are you laughing at?" He glares.

"Turn around." I shrug. Finn furrows his brows, turning around coming face to face with Rebekah.

"Let's not make this any worse than it has to be, darling brother." Rebekah sighs bored.

"You're siding with him? Rebekah, he stored us in boxes."

"At least he's not trying to make us extinct." She snaps back.

"Darling, go get the car will you." Klaus smiles. I take the keys, Klaus kissing my forehead before i disappear to get the car.
When i get back, Klaus and Rebekah have him cornered in an alley. I honk, Klaus turning to me and smirking as i look down at Finn who's on the floor.

_______________________________

I trail behind Rebekah and Klaus as they throw Finn into the house. I close the doors, turning to them. "Gather your witch, let's get his blood and get on with it." Rebekah huffs.

"You can't force me to help you." Finn glares.

"No, i most likely could," Klaus smirks, I walk over to the side room, putting my hand on the knob. "But why force when i can persuade?" Klaus nods and i push open the door, gesturing for Sage to walk out. She stops seeing Finn, gasping.
He slowly looks over, his eyes wide.

"Hello, Finn." She smiles.

"Sage!" He gasps. Her smile widens as he scrambles off the floor rushing over to her. I walk back over to Klaus, Klas wrapping an arm around me.

"What do you know? True love prevails." Bekah sighs, rolling her eyes. I chuckle as Klaus pulls out his phone. I look down seeing a text from Kol.

'Let me know when I'm needed.'

I frown, looking away from the phone. "It does occasionally have it's used." Klaus jokes. I see Klas type back an 'I will' and my frown deepens. "Easier than torturing him." He smirks.