LX. Read the Fine Print

Stefan and i follow Bonnie silently as she makes her way to the Witch house. "Why are we doing this again?" I ask.

"Until Lili comes back, we need a witch." Stefan sighs, Lili went back to New York, she had a few loose ends that she needed to tie up and she said she'd be back by late next week, but Stefan being cautious said we should get Bonnie to help. I hum, nodding my head as we watch Bonnie walk up the porch, the two of us slowly following after.
We slowly step onto the porch and watch as she moves down to the basement. We speed down, hiding in the shadows for a second.

"Hello, Bonnie," Stefan says lowly as we step out. She spins around, gasping when she sees us.

"Stefan, Alina." She breathes out, she furrows her brows, looking between us. "You to followed me here?"

"Yeah, it wasn't too heard." Stefan shrugs. "You should probably be more careful." He suggests, walking a bit closer to her.

"What do you want with me?" She frowns, taking a step back.

"Relax, Bonnie." I sigh, "We just need your help." I smile.

"Why would i help you?" She scoffs. "Elena said you guys saved Klaus' life." She glares.

"Let me fill you in on a little secret about Klaus. He kept his family with him at all times, Daggered, stored in coffins." Stefan explains. "And now, we have them. And we need you to help keep them hidden."

"You two are out of your minds. You're just going to make him angrier." Bonnie points out, shaking her head.

"His family is his one weakness, Bonnie." I tell her, "And we have Lili helping us, we just need your help until we get her here. And as long as we have Lili and the coffins, we can ruin him." Bonnie's eyes widen slightly at the mention of Lili.

"I don't have enough power to hide four Originals. Why didn't you just ask Lili if she's on your side?" Bonnie huffs.

"One, You're a witch. You hate Klaus. I know you can figure out something." Stefan starts, "Two, Lili's Klaus' sister, when it comes down to it, she'll help him." Bonnie looks around for a moment. Before looking to us with a small frown.

___________________________________________________

'Stefan, Alina?' I frown, looking up to Stefan. He puts a finger to my lips, pulling me into the shadows with him. Bonnie must have told them we were here, no one else knows beside her.

'Come on, Stef. Olly Olly Oxen Free.' Damon calls out, my face furrows in confusion but a small smirk comes to my face when i hear Damon groan. His ring must not work in here.

"The witches won't let Damon in," Stefan whispers. I hum quietly, hearing a set of footsteps coming down the stairs. "Elena." We both whisper in annoyance.

"Stefan, Alina?"She calls out.

"Go away." Stefan groans, both of us walking out. She turns to us, wide-eyed, surprised we're actually here. "You shouldn't be here, Elena."

"I need your guys' help, Bonnie said you two would be here." She tells us.

"Well, Bonnie sucks at keeping secrets." I hum, crossing my arms and leaning up against the door.

"Listen, you need to give Klaus his family back," Elena demands.

Stefan tilts his head, letting out a little laugh, "Oh really? Is that what we need to do?" He says with a false pout.

"Alina, please, Klaus compelled Jeremy to stand in front of a speeding car." My face falls slightly and i see a look of hope in her eyes. I frown, looking down, Stefan staying silent, "Don't you two get it? He's not going to stop until he gets what he wants-"