XL. Daddy Issues

I open my door, gasping when i see Tyler. "Oh, my God. Don't do that." I glare, stepping out and closing the door. I turn and look at him to see the pissed off expression, this can't be good. "Is there something you need?" I ask, crossing my arms. 

   "We need to talk." He states, still glaring at me. I walk over to the porch swing, gesturing for him to take a seat. He doesn't move from his spot, i sigh, standing up. "What happened to my uncle Mason?" My face falls slightly and Tyler takes a step closer to me, "He's dead, and i want you to tell me what the hell happened." 

    "I don't know you're talking abou-" I gasp, letting out a cough when Tyler pins me up against the wall. 

    "Don't lie to me." I claw at his hand and it tightens slightly, "Is it that boyfriend of yours? Making you think that any of this is okay! Answer me!" 

   "I... Can't." I cough out. His hand loosens and i take a deep breath, "Damon killed him. He tried to kill me, and he tried to kill Damon, so he killed him." 

    "And were you ever gonna tell me about this? About anything? You let me think that my Uncle left me when i needed home most! Do you even know how that feels?" Tyler glares, he's hurting. I frown, nodding slowly.

    "I do know how that feels. And it sucks." I nod. "No matter what, Mason would have been dead. If it wasn't Damon, it would have been someone else." I tell him. 

    Suddenly, Tyler's face falls. "You were there, weren't you?" 

    "Tyler..." 

"You let my Uncle die." He growls, pushing me against the wall again. "You were my best friend, my girlfriend... I've known you for 15 years..." he growls, his eyes turning gold. I shrink back into the wall, turning my head away from him. Suddenly i feel him let go of me, i watch as Tyler walks away. I let out a shaky breath. If Damon or anyone finds out about this... Tyler's dead. 
    I stand there for a second, until i feel a hand on my shoulder, looking up at Elena. 

    "Alina, what happened?" She frowns. My hand goes up to my neck and i shake my head. She frowns, moving my hand. She gasps, taking a closer look, "Who did that?" 

    "Tyler knows... he knows Damon killed Mason," I say shakily. 

     "We have to tell Damon." She frowns, reaching for her phone in her pocket. I grab her hand, stopping her. "Alina, we have to call them-" 

     "No, if you tell them, they'll kill him. You can't tell them, please, Elena." I plead. She frowns, nodding her head in silence. I sigh, letting go of her hand, watching her put her phone away. The front door opens and Elena and i both turn to look at it, seeing John standing there. 

    "Morning..." He says, looking between us.

"What are you doing here?" Elena and i ask at the same time, glaring at him. His eyes widen and he looks around, probably looking for an excuse, "No, we're not doing that." Elena glares. 

   "Exactly, we did that last night. No more avoiding. Why are you here?" I ask, crossings my arms. 

    He sighs, looking between the two of us. "I'm here to protect you. That's all i can say for the moment." He shrugs. 

    Elena scoffs, rolling her eyes. "What do you mean, that's all you can say?" 

   "I'll tell you two more when I'm convinced i can trust you two." I quirk a brow, about to go off when i hear Jenna rushing down the stairs. I push John aside, walking into the kitchen, Elena and John following me.

   "Oh, God, I'm late," Jenna mutters. 

"That's what you get for hitting the snooze three times." Alaric laughs, my eyes widen as does Jenna's, but for a different reason.