XV. Hear me

I smile as i lean against Jeremy's doorframe, he's drawing. That's something he hasn't done since our mom and dad died. It was something i liked to watch him do, it was so normal, something i needed right now. 
    Elena walks out of her room and smiles. "He's doing better." 

     "Yeah, he is." I smile. "Come on, we got to go to school." I smile. We jog down the stairs, seeing Jenna walking past the stairs. 

   "Jeremy's got his sketch pad out." Elena beams. Jenna turns around a smile on her face. 

    "You're kidding?" 

"Nope." I smile, shaking my head. "But don't say a word. I don't wanna ruin this for him." 

    "She's right, the minute we encourage him, he'll put it away." Elena laughs.  

    "Psychology major." Jenna laughs, pointing to herself. "Check that." Elena checks her phone and then frowns putting it down. She's been waiting for Stefan to call or text her. "You and Stefan? Update?" 

    "He knows how i feel and where i stand, and i know where he stands, but it doesn't matter." She sighs. "He's leaving, moving away." last night, Stefan had told Elena he was leaving Mystic Falls and taking Damon with him, which hurt a little. 

    "Where's he going?" Jenna asks. 

"I've stopped asking questions." Elena shrugs, opening the door. "The answers get scary." She says as we walk out of the house. 

   "Yours leaves. Mine returns." Jenna sighs. 

"Logan?" I ask, stopping at the bottom stairs, waiting for Jenna and Elena. 

   "He's back." 

"Ew." Elena and i both frown. 

     "I didn't let him past the front door," Jenna assures us. 

     "Hope you slammed it in his face," Elena grumbles. 

    "Ah, medium slam in his face." She shrugs. 

   "3-strike rule, Jenna." I remind her. "You're not even allowed to watch the news." 

      "Exactly. No more Logan 'Scum' Fell." Jenna laughs as we walk down the sidewalk. 

__________________________________________

    Elena, Bonnie and I walk into the school, seeing Caroline and Matt talking. I smile softly but Elena furrows her brows. "Did i miss something?"

    "They've been hanging out." Bonnie shrugs. 

"Kind of weird, don't you think?" Elena asks. 

    "You know, now's not the time to get jealous, Elena." I joke and she rolls her eyes. "But seriously, she needs a nice guy like Matty, not some-" 

"Homicidal vampire like Damon." Bonnie grits out. I look down to the ground and frown slightly. 

    "Yeah. How are you doing with all that?" Elena asks. 

    "I'm freaked out," Bonnie says honestly. "Damon attacked me. I could be dead right now. But I'm also grateful." 
   Elena hums, looking over to Bonnie as i just look ahead. 

   "To Stefan i mean." Bonnie clarifies. "He saved my life, and... have you seen him?" Bonnie asks as Elena starts to take off her scarf. 

    "Not since he told me he was leaving." Elena sighed. "For all i know, he's already gone." Elena starts to stuff all her things into her locker with a frown.