XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest

I sigh, walking into the Salvatore house, "Morning, bub

    I sigh, walking into the Salvatore house, "Morning, bub." I smile, putting my bag down. I had to come get Elena because she had spent the night with Stefan and needed me to bring her book bag. 

     "Hey..." He says slowly, i frown, turning around and seeing Damon right behind me with a glare. 

      "What's wron-" I'm cut off by a gasp as Damon pins me up against the wall. "Damon." I choke out. 

     "What are you doing here? I told you to leave." He growls. 

    "What is your problem?" I choke out, trying to push him away. 

    "You're wearing her clothes, again? Like that's going to work." He glares. 

    Suddenly it hits me, he thinks I'm Katherine, meaning she would have had to come and visited him to last night. "You think I'm Katherine? She came to visit you too?" 

"Damon!" I look to my left to see Elena... i think rushing down the stairs. Damon looks at me with wide eyes, backing away. "Why would you think she's Katherine? Katherines in the tomb!" Damon and i share a look, "Isn't she?" 

    "What's going on?" Stefan frowns, walking in the room. 

"I don't know you tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?" She frowns, looking between the three of us. Suddenly, Stefan's gone, probably upstairs. Elena runs to follow him, but Damon and i stay where we are. 

     "I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry," Damon mumbles, slowly moving closer to me. 

     "It's okay, you were confused. I'm okay." I say, pulling him towards me. He wraps his arms around me. "She came to see me, that's how she got my clothes." He nods, holding onto me. 

_________________________

     "What is she doing here?" Elena seethes, pacing the room while glaring at Katherine, who was pretending to be Elena. 

     "When we killed Elijah it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." I glare, also glaring at Katherine. She sends me a sarcastic smile and i roll my eyes. 

     "How is that possible?" Stefan scoffs. He obviously wasn't filled in on what being an Original means. 

     "He's an Original." Katherine shrugs, "They have all sorts of special skills." She hums, playing with a feather. 

     "I don't want you here. Get her out of here." Elena demands. I furrow my brows, she sounds like a twelve-year-old having a tantrum. 

    "You and your sister need me, Elena. It looks like Alina's already excepted that." She smirks, looking back to me again. "In fact, you all do."

    Stefan scoffs, shaking his head, glaring at her. "Like hell." 

    "We all want the same thins, Klaus dead. And here you all are, running around like chickens with your head cut off." Katherine glares, staring at Elena and crossing her arms.