XCIII. Humanity for the win

*I will be combining this episode and the next just so it's not such a short chapter, thanks loves!*

"She's the calmest desiccating vampire I've ever seen." Damon sighs, walking back upstairs. "I remember when you starved me down there for three days. I would've wept at your feet for an orange peel."

"She's not gonna beg for blood," I state, sitting in one of the chairs. "Begging means desperation, desperation means emotion. Which she doesn't have." I sigh, taking a drink from my drink.

"How hungry does she have to be before we can torture some feelings back into her?" Damon asks, looking between Stefan and I. A smile comes onto my face at the mention of torture. Damon looks back down to me, furrowing his brows, "Don't get any ideas."

"She's gonna need to be a lot hungrier than she is now apparently." Stefan huffs.

"So what are we supposed to do in the meantime?" Damon frowns.

"Maybe i can provide a little excitement." I stand up, glaring at my reflection, Katherine. Stefan grabs onto my arm and i feel anger bubbling inside of me. "Oh... you're here..." She says awkwardly, looking over to me.

"Katherine." I glare.

"The one and only... sort of." She sighs, glancing over to me. "So when's the welcome-home party?"

"You're not in hell, why would there be a party?" I ask, tilting my head. She glares at me for a second, rolling her eyes.

"Wow, look who went and got bold," Damon smirks. "Last time i checked, Klaus was plotting your eternal demise."

"Well, it doesn't matter anymore," Katherine shrugs, "Because Klaus is gone." I frown slightly, tilting my head.

"Wait, what do you mean he's gone?" Stefan asks before i could.

"Let's just say that werewolf girl, Hayley turned out to be just the thing we needed to get Klaus out of our lives..." She looks over to me, smirking, "Not happy about that?"

"No, you're here. It puts me in a bad mood, a murdering mood."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I was wondering when I'd be getting a call from you." Klaus sighs as soon as he answers the phone.

"Were you ever gonna tell me that you decided to leave town?" I ask, walking out of the house and into the driveway, still walking.

"I was, eventually..." He sighs, "Hopefully, I'll be able to come back soon, or you can join me here." He says hopefully. I sigh, shaking my head. "Or are you still with Stefan Salvatore?"

"You saw us together like, two weeks ago." I state. "Yes, Klaus. I am still with Stefan." I huff. "Why are you even out there?" I ask, "Is Elijah with you?"

"A shame." He hums, "I heard whisperings, i needed to make sure they were false or terminated." I could hear the smirk in his voice, making me roll my eyes. "And no, Elijah's not with me, but, you're second favorite Original is." I tilt my head slightly until i realize what he means.

"Lili? Lili's there?" I say excitedly.

"Yes, and she wishes to- Okay then." Klaus groans, his voice slightly getting farther.

"Alina, Darling." I hear Lili beam.

"My favorite hybrid." I smile.

"I heard that," Klaus shouts.